There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Surprise busts?

Zack Follett

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Mar 4, 2010 at 17:30:10 ]
Believe it or not I thought Ryan Leaf was going to be really good.
phillip buchanon, i was praying him or especially ed reed fell to us. matter fact i thought everyone who came out of the U the yrs they were owning college fb were gonna be beasts. but then again at that time i was in 8th grade-10th being young and dumb
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Gholston

Laron Landry and Adam Carrier also "surprised" me, but I don't necessarily think they are busts.

With Carriker I think it's just because the Rams are retards
draft him as a DE and move him to DT!!! Stupid

Exactly. I couldn't believe they moved him to DT, but that's why I don't consider him a bust.

well you gotta consider him to be a bust after one more season he was slated as 3-4 DE but they play 4-3 whihc means he's inside. He has the size and skills to play DT he just isn't good.
70s: DT Keith Sims for New England
80s: OLB Aundrey Bruce, OT Tony Mandarich, ILB Brian Bosworth

Just to name a few that came off my head
Gallery...I thought he was going to be a great LT. Cant even play G. Another was Bosworth...when I was little I thought he was just Awesome. Boy was I wrong. But to keep this 9ers I would say Reggie Mcgrew what a softie
Peter Warrick.
I thought Carlos Rodgers was going to be a stud.

He may or may not be a bust depending on how you look at it, but I bought into the hype about Reggie Bush and he is leagues below what they claimed him to be.

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Mar 4, 2010 at 18:45:22 ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Gholston

Laron Landry and Adam Carrier also "surprised" me, but I don't necessarily think they are busts.

With Carriker I think it's just because the Rams are retards
draft him as a DE and move him to DT!!! Stupid

Exactly. I couldn't believe they moved him to DT, but that's why I don't consider him a bust.

well you gotta consider him to be a bust after one more season he was slated as 3-4 DE but they play 4-3 whihc means he's inside. He has the size and skills to play DT he just isn't good.

I don't know. Seems more like an unknown to me. He played 43 DE in college and projected to DE (34 or 43) in the NFL imo. I think he's out of position.

But if he was a top talent, he'd probably be having a bigger impact than he is. I can agree with that much.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Charles Rogers WR, Mich St.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Matt Leinart, Dwayne Jarret.

Amobi Okoye- not a bust but I thought he would be great. He's still young though.
jamarcuss russel

jk i know the jury is still out but u thought beanie wells would do a lot better (hope he doesnt tho)
  • Elric
  • Veteran
Jim Druckenmiller
QB first round Bust "When the drunk comes in the wrs gotta know the ball will becoming faster."
Michael Huff S
Charles Rogers
and oh boy Joey Harrington