There are 291 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Walter Football Post Combine Draft (03-03-10)

Originally posted by teeohh:
f**k 50 days why can't the draft be in the beginning of april

Because now we get to change our minds based on everybody's Pro Day workouts.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Because now we get to change our minds based on everybody's Pro Day workouts.

Don't forget private team workouts too. Lots of things can change between now and the NFL draft.
I really like this draft, everyone maybe a bit down on Myron Rolle but I think he would be a solid pick in the 4th.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I like this draft. I would make a couple of changes however:

1) CJ Spiller
1b) Anthony Davis
2) Nate Allen (instead of Asamoah)
3) Brandon Ghee
4) Eric Norwood (instead of Rolle)

If we got these 5 players in the first 4 rounds I would give the Niners an A to matter what happened after that. In round 5 I would go for an OG.

I think this would instantly upgrade the team in special teams, 3rd downs, the secondary, and most importantly the offensive line.

I would love this draft.

We have enough problems with April Fools Day without having the first round of the draft taking place!!
I don't see why the guy said RB isn't a position of need? Did he see our backup play last year? Does he know that we need a guy on offense who can score a TD from anywhere on the field?

A guy with the talents of Spiller fills a desperate need on offense and Special Teams.
He said that mainly cause of gore usually teams don't spend first round picks on kck returnees or back up running backs
Originally posted by English:

We have enough problems with April Fools Day without having the first round of the draft taking place!!

"Smelborp?" What "smelborp?"

[ Edited by oldninerdude on Mar 3, 2010 at 15:21:26 ]