There are 214 users in the forums

build your realistic mock

• 49niners21
  • Info N/A
most of these players will be available when we pick. Singletary will be looking at

most of these players.

OT Trent Williams, Anthony Davis, Bryan Bulaga and Bruce Cambell

S Earl Thomas

NT Dan Williams

WR Dez Bryant

OLB Brandon Graham

RB CJ Spiller

QB Jimmy Clausen probably not

I think with the 13th the BA OT,

17 brandon graham or someone who slip down in another words BPA
not feeling the graham pick
If Bryan Bulaga is there then hands down it's him or Williams. Solid, can come in & start right away. Yes over Spiller too. The greatest need going into this offseason is RT. More than any other position. We will address it first. Makes most sense.

Here's my realistic mock:
13: Bulaga, Williams or best OT (not campbell) (most likely williams will be there)
17: Iupati (too damn good to pass & won't be around for our 2nd round pick)

Why? Sing & co. want to pund that rock ,protect the QB. Look how damn good it's paid off for the Jets. They drafted D-Brick & Mangold two pro bowlers, young, good? Makes sense, plus they had a good rushing attack.
Both Bulaga & Iupati have damn good starting capability. Solidifiy the most important positions in the game your o-line. Staley, Iupati & Bulaga/williams, Rachal with some massive motivation!! Hell yes. You don't think Gore, Smith woudl love that!
s**t Sing's probally foaming at the mouth invisioning that o-line! That nastiness!

Thomas - is good but his size & playing time worries. Might be best in nickel packages.

Spiller-yeah he's fast but damnit there's a lot of other fast kr/pr cats to get later that won't cost so much. I'd rather have Ryan Mathews!

RYAN MATHEWS COULD BE A DARKHORSE @ 17!!! Yes! Big, Fast strong back????? HMMMMMM
hell no to Jimmy Clausen & Dez Bryant. I'd take Briscoe. He's like a Plax.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This is what I think McCloughan will do with the first two picks:

1a. Bulaga

1b. Sergio Kindle

or

1a. Trent Williams

1b. Arrelious Benn
Originally posted by wailers15:
If Bryan Bulaga is there then hands down it's him or Williams. Solid, can come in & start right away. Yes over Spiller too. The greatest need going into this offseason is RT. More than any other position. We will address it first. Makes most sense.

13: Bulaga, Williams or best OT (not campbell) (most likely williams will be there)

Why? Sing & co. want to pund that rock ,protect the QB. Look how damn good it's paid off for the Jets. They drafted D-Brick & Mangold two pro bowlers, young, good? Makes sense, plus they had a good rushing attack.
Both Bulaga & Iupati have damn good starting capability. Solidifiy the most important positions in the game your o-line. Staley, Iupati & Bulaga/williams, Rachal with some massive motivation!! Hell yes. You don't think Gore, Smith woudl love that!
s**t Sing's probally foaming at the mouth invisioning that o-line! That nastiness!

Thomas - is good but his size & playing time worries. Might be best in nickel packages.

Spiller-yeah he's fast but damnit there's a lot of other fast kr/pr cats to get later that won't cost so much. I'd rather have Ryan Mathews!

RYAN MATHEWS COULD BE A DARKHORSE @ 17!!! Yes! Big, Fast strong back????? HMMMMMM

I would love this draft!

Williams/Buluga
Iupati
Ryan Mathews

Crushing offense for years to come.

I've also been very impressed with Sean Weatherspoon. That kid looks like a beast and a vocal leader type on the d, like we need. Could he be a TED?
  • fan49
  • Veteran

ur right it even made sanchez look like a decent qb
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I would love this draft!

Williams/Buluga
Iupati
Ryan Mathews

I've also been very impressed with Sean Weatherspoon. That kid looks like a beast and a vocal leader type on the d, like we need. Could he be a TED?

I would not mind Weatherspoon! Dude would be a beast ib our system.
I don't see mathews going past SD or DET 2nd round. he's rising. watch next mock will have him i nthe first round
A realistic draft IMO would be:

1st A: Rolando McClain

1st B: Mike Iupati

2nd: Rodger Saffold/Brandon Spikes

3rd: McCluster

4th: Javier Arenas

5th: Demarcus Granger

or something like that. I actually like the last 4 picks but I hate the 1st 2. I wouldn't like that draft at all. What I WANT to happen is:

13th: Berry/Spiller/Earl Thomas

17th: Trent Williams/Campbell/Bulaga(whichever OT is left)

2nd round: Chad Jones or Jerry Hughes or Demariyus Thomas or Asamoah

3rd: Koa Misi/George Selvie/Cam Thomas/Tyson Alualu/Jacoby Ford

4th: Major Wright/Myron Rolle/Jimmy Graham/John Jerry

but Scotty doesn't seem to like the same players I do(I was amazed he picked Crabtree last year, and that they had Mike Oher 2nd, I was scared as hell we were going to pick someone like Tyson Jackson if they fell to us or Aaron Curry, neither guy has turned out as well as they were supposed to and I think Curry is more of a dirty player+hype because of his WF career plus the combine than a good player. Hawk fans talked s**t how he was going to shut down Vern and get to Smith/Hill and he did neither). I remember in 07 how I wanted DeSean Jackson in the first and we picked Balmer, and then we picked Rachal over Jackson AGAIN, and the only picks from that draft I liked were Reggie Smith who has gotten banged up and Josh Morgan. There were a couple guys I wanted us to pick who went on to become pretty good players or atleast play a lot for good teams, DeSean Jackson, Manningham, Sean Smith, Austin Collie, Jerraud Powers, Carl Nicks, Myron Pryor, etc. Instead Scott picks guys like Balmer, Coffee, Snyder, Baas, etc.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

or something like that. I actually like the last 4 picks but I hate the 1st 2. I wouldn't like that draft at all. What I WANT to happen is:

but Scotty doesn't seem to like the same players I do(I was amazed he picked Crabtree last year, and that they had Mike Oher 2nd, I was scared as hell we were going to pick someone like Tyson Jackson if they fell to us or Aaron Curry, neither guy has turned out as well as they were supposed to and I think Curry is more of a dirty player+hype because of his WF career plus the combine than a good player. Hawk fans talked s**t how he was going to shut down Vern and get to Smith/Hill and he did neither). I remember in 07 how I wanted DeSean Jackson in the first and we picked Balmer, and then we picked Rachal over Jackson AGAIN, and the only picks from that draft I liked were Reggie Smith who has gotten banged up and Josh Morgan. There were a couple guys I wanted us to pick who went on to become pretty good players or atleast play a lot for good teams, DeSean Jackson, Manningham, Sean Smith, Austin Collie, Jerraud Powers, Carl Nicks, Myron Pryor, etc. Instead Scott picks guys like Balmer, Coffee, Snyder, Baas, etc.

Jacoby Ford just ran a 4.28. He's not available in the 3rd round. You are dreaming.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Jacoby Ford just ran a 4.28. He's not available in the 3rd round. You are dreaming.

Eh he would've been or was projected to be before the combine. His time kind of f**ks everything up though. On one hand he didn't have great production as a returner, and as a WR he was good but not great. On the other hand, DeSean Jackson's last year in college I think he only had like 617 yards and a few TDs. So sometimes these guys can do A LOT more with NFL QBs. I like him as a WR and as a compliment to Crabby and Vern and Gore a lot but I'm not sure I like him enough to take him in the 2nd.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This is what I think McCloughan will do with the first two picks:

1a. Bulaga

1b. Sergio Kindle

or

1a. Trent Williams

1b. Arrelious Benn

I like it but I want Earl Thomas haha. Also I kind of want Demarious Thomas if we pick a WR over Benn, bigger target. Reminds me of TO a bit with his size and athleticism, and was supposedly video taped running 4.38 40s before he broke his foot. I wouldn't mind Benn though, he reminds me of Anquan Boldin with the ball in his hands.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Eh he would've been or was projected to be before the combine. His time kind of f**ks everything up though. On one hand he didn't have great production as a returner, and as a WR he was good but not great. On the other hand, DeSean Jackson's last year in college I think he only had like 617 yards and a few TDs. So sometimes these guys can do A LOT more with NFL QBs. I like him as a WR and as a compliment to Crabby and Vern and Gore a lot but I'm not sure I like him enough to take him in the 2nd.

I think he's more of a 2nd round guy at this point. And IMO he is worth that. Further I wouldn't be at all disappointed if we picked him in the 2nd. He can be our KR/PR and he can be our speed burner WR. Hopefully he can have the transition that DJax had from college.

However his production is a concern. Clemson was running a lot with Spiller so they weren't a huge passing attack. I'm not sure about their QB situation but I doubt it was NFL caliber. I'm sure that impacted his #'s.

I think Jacoby Ford is easily an early to mid 2nd rounder at this piont and worth that too.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I would love this draft!

Williams/Buluga
Iupati
Ryan Mathews

I would not mind Weatherspoon! Dude would be a beast ib our system.
I don't see mathews going past SD or DET 2nd round. he's rising. watch next mock will have him i nthe first round

On second thought, if we draft Williams & Iupati it wouldn't matter if we have Terry Kirby and Derek Loville back there, we will dominate. Outside of Oline we could use a serious back up to Gore, not named Coffee and we could also use a legit number 2 WR.

Let this be the year of the O!
not feeling the graham pick
Share 49ersWebzone