There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

O'Brien Schofield

Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by miked1978:
If he's till there in the 5th round I hope we take a hard look at him. Maybe even the 4th if we fill our needs in rds 1-3.

You would take a player with a 4th or 5th that wont play at all his rookie year? I like him, but I would wait until the 6th at earliest.

Exatly how many 4th or 5th rounder contribute greatly to the teams that drafted them? Maybe some special teams play, but other than that they are normally bench players.

Round 1& 2 are for snatching starters. If you get a 1st year starter out of rounds 3-7 you got luuuuuucky.
He will still be drafted between the 4th and 6th. These 7th round projections are silly.

Jack Ikegwuonu and Brandon Tate's blown out knees didn't stop either of them from being selected early.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by miked1978:
If he's till there in the 5th round I hope we take a hard look at him. Maybe even the 4th if we fill our needs in rds 1-3.

You would take a player with a 4th or 5th that wont play at all his rookie year? I like him, but I would wait until the 6th at earliest.

Realistically, how many th rounders actually contribute much their first year anyway, or even make the team, for that matter. Yeah, he'd be worth taking a chance on, at least based on his previous play.

The "th" round?

Can I help it if I have a speech impediment?