There are 201 users in the forums

Billt now will take a OT in round 1

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Buffalo-Bills-Brad-Butler-retires-at-26-021810

Bills RT retires at age of 26, LT needs to be addressed also. Thus they will take a OT in round 1.
Quote:
"My passion for education, country and community is something that I am ready to devote my full attention to"

Gay.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that OT isn't that great of a need? Our OGs are far worse.

We got Staley, who is fantastic. We've still got Pashos, and we may end up getting a FA OT. I wouldn't mind waiting until the 2nd to grab an OT and going OG/DE with our first two picks.
Bills probably had to go OT anyway, though they probably would've had to take Bradford or Clausen if either slipped to them.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Quote:
"My passion for education, country and community is something that I am ready to devote my full attention to"

Gay.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that OT isn't that great of a need? Our OGs are far worse.

We got Staley, who is fantastic. We've still got Pashos, and we may end up getting a FA OT. I wouldn't mind waiting until the 2nd to grab an OT and going OG/DE with our first two picks.

I don't think we have Pashos. He was only here on a 1 year deal.

Even if we re-sign Pashos or find another Pashos-type FA, I'd still put RT near the top of our list. Guys like that are band-aids imo.
Quote:

Gay.

We have Staley. Your mention of a FA tackle is fantasy at the moment. Pashos is out of contract. We need a starting tackle. We can do the job properly at last or play at it with a FA signing that another team has cast off as too old or injury prone. The need fir a guard to replace Baas is nearly but not quite as intense. Not sure why you want to spend a first on a DE. Safety, maybe. OLB, perhaps.
Quote:

Gay.

A guard in the top 20 picks. This when the need is at RT more than guard.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Bills probably had to go OT anyway, though they probably would've had to take Bradford or Clausen if either slipped to them.

I agree and I still think they Bradford if he falls to them.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

I agree and I still think they Bradford if he falls to them.

Yeah, they'll grab one of the QB's then go OT in Rd. 2/3.
Just makes getting rid of Jason Peters even more stupid. I still think they going QB if somebody falls they need somebody to sell to there fans.
The team is going to target Mike Vick, and if that doesn't work, expect the drafting of a QB. The team is not happy with Edwards, and they need a new face of the franchise.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
The team is going to target Mike Vick, and if that doesn't work, expect the drafting of a QB. The team is not happy with Edwards, and they need a new face of the franchise.

more than just the face!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
We need an OT bad!

Staley back, Hietmann is good, Chilo i believe will have a nice bounce back year under Solari and Ray Brown. Snyder, Baas, 3rd round pick, Wragge can fight for LG. Get a RT in here pronto!
Share 49ersWebzone