There are 174 users in the forums

I can't believe who I think our picks will be!

Fellas I got funny feeling our picks will be at 13 will be berry! I know he wont be there blah blah blah. That's what they said about about us getting crabtree! I believe there will be a run on offensive tackles that kick berry into the teens where we will get him at #13. after the big run on ot then their will be a run on pass-rushers and that will help us at #16 get spiller and if this happens then I am going to jump up and down and yell yippidie doodah! These picks will solve like 5 or 6 positions for us and increase our overall speed in multiple positions. Like berry being able to play both corner positions and both safety positions. Spiller being able to play running back and we can put him out wide to play a little wide receiver and he will be our punt and kick-off returner! Give it to me pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just because everybody hates him i have a feeling we are gonna end up drafting Taylor Mays
Originally posted by valrod33:
just because everybody hates him i have a feeling we are gonna end up drafting Taylor Mays

That might actually make me weep openly in front of my wife and kids.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

The reason Crabtree fell was mostly because he was injured and couldn't work out at the combine, therefore teams couldn't get an up close look at his athleticism. Berry is not injured, and until he is, this comparison is f**king ridiculous. I don't think there's any chance Berry is there at 13.
What color is the sky in your world???

You need to get help.. You are completely dilussional.
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Fellas I got funny feeling our picks will be at 13 will be berry! I know he wont be there blah blah blah. That's what they said about about us getting crabtree! I believe there will be a run on offensive tackles that kick berry into the teens where we will get him at #13. after the big run on ot then their will be a run on pass-rushers and that will help us at #16 get spiller and if this happens then I am going to jump up and down and yell yippidie doodah! These picks will solve like 5 or 6 positions for us and increase our overall speed in multiple positions. Like berry being able to play both corner positions and both safety positions. Spiller being able to play running back and we can put him out wide to play a little wide receiver and he will be our punt and kick-off returner! Give it to me pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.
and at ice skating camp I'll be having tickle fights and rooming with Johnny Weir... oh I'm sorry... I thought we were talking about s$#t that won't happen....

[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Feb 18, 2010 at 16:06:23 ]
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
The reason Crabtree fell was mostly because he was injured and couldn't work out at the combine, therefore teams couldn't get an up close look at his athleticism. Berry is not injured, and until he is, this comparison is f**king ridiculous. I don't think there's any chance Berry is there at 13.

I agree. There are no questions or concerns about Berry like there were with Crabs. If someone falls this year, it won't be Berry. In fact, and I think it's unlikely, but I think one of the QBs are more likely to fall.

• DVDA
  • Veteran
I could see it happening.

1. Jimmy Clausen QB - Rams
2. Ndamukong Suh DT - Lions
3. Gerald McCoy DT - Bucs
4. Sam Bradford - Skins
5. Anthony Davis OT - Chiefs
6. Russell Okung OT - Shehawks
7. Joe Haden CB - Browns
8. Trent Williams OT - Raiders
9. Bryan Bulaga OT - Bills
10. Dez Bryant WR - Broncos
11. Derrick Morgan DE - Jags
12. Jason Pierre Paul DE - Dolphins
13. Eric Berry S - Niners
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Me too!
ZERO chance hes there after Cleveland and probably Seattle.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
I could see it happening.

1. Jimmy Clausen QB - Rams
2. Ndamukong Suh DT - Lions
3. Gerald McCoy DT - Bucs
4. Sam Bradford - Skins
5. Anthony Davis OT - Chiefs
6. Russell Okung OT - Shehawks
7. Joe Haden CB - Browns
8. Trent Williams OT - Raiders
9. Bryan Bulaga OT - Bills
10. Dez Bryant WR - Broncos
11. Derrick Morgan DE - Jags
12. Jason Pierre Paul DE - Dolphins
13. Eric Berry S - Niners

You must be a prophet! Huh?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Well you never know especially if there is a run on offensive tackles. You never know!
Share 49ersWebzone