There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What's With Maiocco?

• Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Maybe he's just screwing with everybody.

True that.
MM is the man. Just because everyone's favorite punching bag, Mel Kiper, actually appeased all the Faithful with his mock drafts so far, everyone is looking for someone to rip, so it's MM. Stop hating.
I really could care less about mock drafts, it's just to give you an idea of where people will get drafted and I hardly ever get excited.

I'm not gonna look down on MM just because he doesn't have us taking Berry or Spiller, its his opinion. Every mock draft can have us taking Berry or Spiller and I wouldn't care. Why? Because anything can happen come draft day and that's all that matters to me.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Maiocco is speculating what the 49ers will do just like the rest of us.

For example, he's saying that we may be looking at drafting a DE on the basis that we held Tyson Jackson is such high regard last year.

He's saying that we may draft McClain because we almost drafted Maualuga in the 2nd round last year.

He's using this information as the basis of his prediction as to what player the 49ers may be eyeing.

-9fA

Uhh, yes.

I think it's important to realize that Maiocco isn't advocating that the Niners draft these guys - he's saying that based on past years, that's what he thinks they might do.