There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fast collab mock draft

St Louis Rams need a QB in the worst way. However, they may trade for Mike Vick and dont see a QB in the draft worth selecting over:

Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

Detroit Lions have many needs but they feel fortunate that there are 2 great DTs in this draft. They go with BPA at a position of need.

The Lions select: Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

Tampa Bay selects the player that many think is the best athlete in this years draft. They may trade up to get Suh or McCoy but if they dont their pick will be:

Eric Berry S Tennessee

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 16, 2010 at 10:57:09 ]
Washington has a new HC in Mike Shanahan who knows the value of having a great QB and has been able to develop them. He will want to bring in his own guy and put his own stamp on the organization.

There is really just one logical pick for this team. The Washington Redskins select one of the most accurate college QBs in many years.

They select Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma

Great work Ninerjohn.

Please put the other picks in the picks threat to keep it simple
Originally posted by stever:
Great work Ninerjohn.

OK. Sorry I didnt realize there were 2 threads.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Great work Ninerjohn.

OK. Sorry I didnt realize there were 2 threads.

No problem, i copied your picks.
Does anybody have a problem with cutting down the poll times for the niners pick to 30 minutes or so ? The draft is going along so nice 'till now. I just don't wanna put the brakes on for two hours.
Does anybody have a problem with cutting down the poll times for the niners pick to 30 minutes or so ? The draft is going along so nice 'till now. I just don't wanna put the brakes on for two hours.

keep it moving
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

keep it moving

amen.