There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How would you feel if this was our draft?

I would be fine with Spiller and Graham in the 1st, especially if Boone steps up this year and can win the starting position.

Then we could go best LG/OT in the 2nd, maybe McCluster in the 3rd (not sure if that is reaching) and maybe Myron Rolle in the 4th?
need OL help first and foremost
gay!
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Originally posted by rtj03:
13th pick - CJ Spiller
17th pick - Brandon Graham

I am really leaning towards this now. I was all about a Tackle, but I just really think that these picks could put us over the top. Maybe because Im not really crazy about any of the OT's so I dont feel they will do much for us.

If we could pick up a good OT in FA, this would be absolute ideal!

What OT can we pick up in rounds 2-5?

Now this would be some eye opening $h!t right here!!
If this were our draft it would tell me this organization believes we're close to contending for a championship.
O-Linemen can be found later.

1a. RB- C. J. Spiller, Clemson
1b. OLB- Brandon Graham, Michigan
2. CB- Brandon Ghee, Wake Forest
3. SS- Terrell Ward, Oregon
4. OT- Ciron Black, LSU

Championship!!!

If that was our draft we had better have signed a few olinemen in FA. If not all THAT draft would prove is how delusional our GM and that we are gonna have to wait another year for our chance at the post season.

Thank you! Graham had a good senior bowl. he's under sized for a DE in a 3-4. If you listen carefully he will succed in a 4-3.
There's a chance that either Williams or Campbell slips to the late in the 1st or early in the 2nd and if we can package a couple of picks and still land one of them then it's still a pretty good draft.

That's kind of risky though and personally I prefer passing on either Graham or Spiller and just grabbing the lineman we feel fits us best.
  • 49ersBackOnTop38
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by dlance:
I don't understand there are not any Good FA OT out there this yr because the owner have no new Agreement with the player so FA is moved to six yr SO what FA OT are you taking about??? and Why spiller at 13? Right Now Jahvid Best is not projected in the first round by most and he is very similar to spiller. they could draft Best at the top of the secound round. I don't want to draft a RB at 13 that is not going to play because of GORE. sure he will play on third down and return kicks but there are other player that are good that can return kick and can be drafted way lower then 13. Pluse some mock draft have Spiller falling into the 20 before being picked and I know he will never fall that far kind of like Crabtree would never fall. And yes some mocks have him being drafted before pick 13 so he could be gone. If Gore was hurt and they didn't have Coffee then drafting spiller at 13 would sound much better to me.

Spiller would be used in a similar way as Percy Harvin.

Yes, you are correct, IF we had a creative playcaller such as Childress or Payton. We have Raye, who I have faith will do a good enough job for us to succeed, but not confident in his creativity

Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by dlance:
I don't understand there are not any Good FA OT out there this yr because the owner have no new Agreement with the player so FA is moved to six yr SO what FA OT are you taking about??? and Why spiller at 13? Right Now Jahvid Best is not projected in the first round by most and he is very similar to spiller. they could draft Best at the top of the secound round. I don't want to draft a RB at 13 that is not going to play because of GORE. sure he will play on third down and return kicks but there are other player that are good that can return kick and can be drafted way lower then 13. Pluse some mock draft have Spiller falling into the 20 before being picked and I know he will never fall that far kind of like Crabtree would never fall. And yes some mocks have him being drafted before pick 13 so he could be gone. If Gore was hurt and they didn't have Coffee then drafting spiller at 13 would sound much better to me.

Spiller would be used in a similar way as Percy Harvin.

if they can or want to put him in the slot and line him up at RB 8 time a game that would be awsome and then draft him. will Ray and Sig do that???? I'm not sure they will, and they still need a OT badly is there going to be a good one at 17 ??? will spiller make it to 17 ???
Bottom line is you can take the best offensive lineman in this draft and add him to our current roster and we will still be an 8-8 team. I highly doubt this team is Brian Bulaga away from being a contender.