There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Walter Football's 4 Round Mock Updated 2-9-10

• banner49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
If Eric Decker or Jacoby Ford are there in the fourth, I'd definitely go with one of them over the Mizzou kid. Honestly, if Ford didn't have return capabilities as well, I'd go with Decker in a heartbeat. Kid is an absolute stud at receiver.

Danario Williams has been the pick for us for the last two months. They like his height in the red zone and the fact he played in the spread.
Anything with Spiller and Ducasse would be a great draft.
I dont think 2 OT in the first 2 rounds is a good idea. I'd rather take Hughes in the 2nd or Graham with the 16/17 pick.
Originally posted by eastbay49er:
I dont think 2 OT in the first 2 rounds is a good idea. I'd rather take Hughes in the 2nd or Graham with the 16/17 pick.

I think in this scenario Ducasse projects to challenge for the OG position. We could definitely use him to challenge Baas and Rachal. Baas has been injured the past two years and isn't consistent. Rachal is still young and played better towards the end of the season; but Ducasse gives us some insurance.

Last year the Jaquars used their first two picks on OT; Monroe and Britton. So it is not out of the realm of possibility for the 49ers to take OT in the first round and an OG/T in the second.

But, I see your point. I would like to nab Graham or Hughes in this draft. I think we need some more firepower at the rush OLB position.
I'd rather have Iupati at 17.
NE Patriots Draft Dot Com

I like this 4 rounder because they seem to target the same kind of players the niners could use. The most interesting part to me is how deep it is, look at those 4th round pass rushers and OT's.

Niners picks:
Bryan Bulaga OT
CJ Spiller RB
Perrish Cox CB
Danario Alexander WR
Colin Peek TE
Dekota Watson OLB

[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Feb 14, 2010 at 09:18:27 ]
I think the Spiller + OT combo is the best way to go.
spiller williams and chad jones, I'd be stoked.. Maybe add a guard in the third and antonio brown in the 4th..