LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

Bryan Bulaga = Alex Boone?

I saw a number of Iowa's games last season...and Bulaga was a stud. He's equally adept at pass protection and run blocking...I think he's arguably the most complete OT of the top 5-6 guys. He played exceptionally well in the Orange Bowl...stonewalling Derrick Morgan, supposedly one of the nation's top pass rushers. New OL Coach's Solari and Brown can get him ready to start the season...that's one of their strengths. My only hope is Singletary takes him at #13...no reason to wait, lest Seattle grab him with their #14 pick. Coach can still go a number of ways with the #16/17 pick to get BPA.
Wheres MadDog when you need him?

this is his specialty

Coming into threads makin sarcastic and condescending comments to show how foolish other posters are.
MD will make his presence felt...it's still relatively early yet, over 2 months 'til the draft...
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I saw a number of Iowa's games last season...and Bulaga was a stud. He's equally adept at pass protection and run blocking...I think he's arguably the most complete OT of the top 5-6 guys. He played exceptionally well in the Orange Bowl...stonewalling Derrick Morgan, supposedly one of the nation's top pass rushers. New OL Coach's Solari and Brown can get him ready to start the season...that's one of their strengths. My only hope is Singletary takes him at #13...no reason to wait, lest Seattle grab him with their #14 pick. Coach can still go a number of ways with the #16/17 pick to get BPA.

THANK YOU! Absolute music to my ears. I have been very big on Bulaga for a while now. I'm also of the opinion that we must take him at #13 to make no chance for him to end up in Seattle. This guy is a stud and can be a bookend for our OL for many years to come!
Bulaga is a HUGE 49ERS fans

Quote:
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this Super Bowl shakes out Sunday. I have great memories of watching the game when I was younger. I was a huge 49ers fan growing up, and I loved watching Jerry Rice and Steve Young, two of my favorite players, running all over the Chargers.

I can just feel the Bulaga bandwagon picking up steam at #13. I just hope he's available at that draft pick because he might be the most complete T right now.
Share 49ersWebzone