Scouts Inc Latest Top 32

Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Where's Clausen?
isnt mcshay working for scouts inc.?

Pretty much Scouts, Inc rankings are McShays Rankings and McShay seems to hate Clausen but since Kiper likes him that's not surprising
isnt mcshay that guy of whom everybody says that his opinion is only crap and that you have always to do the opposite of what he says?

Yeah, I'm one of many... guilty as charged!

Guilty... as... charged...

Anthony Davis over Okung????
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
SCOUTS INC.'S TOP 32
Player Pos. School Grade

4. Anthony Davis* OT Rutgers 96
5. Jason Pierre-Paul* DE S. Florida 96
7. Russell Okung OT Okla. State 95
9. Bryan Bulaga* OT Iowa 94
21. Kareem Jackson* CB Alabama 92
31. Anthony McCoy TE USC 90
32. Maurkice Pouncey C Florida 90
* denotes draft-eligible junior

Are those the to-be madden ratings on the far right?

-9fA
Originally posted by miked1978:
Jason Pierre-Paul is ranked high.

When your potential is compared to Javon Kearse, you're going early in the draft.

Anybody who watched South Florida looking to scout George Selvie, saw a bigger, more athletic specimen playing on the other side of the Dline.

I watched the South Florida vs Rutgers games to watch film on OT Anthony Davis via ESPN360. Davis completely shut down Selvie all game. Davis did give up one sack and not surprisingly it was JPP who beat him and JPP lined up against Davis only 3 times that game.

If you're looking for OTs or DLinemen, this is a great draft.
Originally posted by DesiDez:

When your potential is compared to Javon Kearse, you're going early in the draft.

Anybody who watched South Florida looking to scout George Selvie, saw a bigger, more athletic specimen playing on the other side of the Dline.

I watched the South Florida vs Rutgers games to watch film on OT Anthony Davis via ESPN360. Davis completely shut down Selvie all game. Davis did give up one sack and not surprisingly it was JPP who beat him and JPP lined up against Davis only 3 times that game.

The drop-off in talent for tackles is substantial after the first round. There is less depth then usual so teams will really have to do their homework if they're looking to draft linemen in say, the third and beyond.
Hmm, maybe an OT @13, and Brandon Graham at #16/17 (is he still the favorite of the week?).
Originally posted by DesiDez:

I seen seen him when he played against FSU. He's great but I never seen him ranked in the top 5 before.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Butter:
Hmm, maybe an OT @13, and Brandon Graham at #16/17 (is he still the favorite of the week?).

Yep, first it was Iupati, now Graham, then the combine will come and it will be someone else. Just how it works
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
I agree. When JPP rocks single digits on his wonderlich, he might drop like a rock. Then again, there is the Qb... go get em.

Share 49ersWebzone