LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

AB's WebZone Divsional Mock Draft Thread- Discussion

I've got to work today, so if my pick for the Titans comes up before 8 pm PST, then the Titans will take, in this order:

1. Dunlap
2. Pierre-Paul
3. Graham
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I've got to work today, so if my pick for the Titans comes up before 8 pm PST, then the Titans will take, in this order:

1. Dunlap
2. Pierre-Paul
3. Graham

gotcha.
If anybody should be missing i would be glad to take a team or two. I am back in draft business ;)
Originally posted by stever:
If anybody should be missing i would be glad to take a team or two. I am back in draft business ;)

I could share with ya buddy.

Want GB and CHI?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Want GB and CHI?

This would be awesome AB ;)

I take 'em. Thank you ( Even Chicago which is a lame duck in a two round mock;))
[ Edited by stever on Feb 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM ]

Want GB and CHI?

This would be awesome AB ;)

I take 'em. Thank you ( Even Chicago which is a lame duck in a two round mock;))

well, we might go longer than 2 rounds, depending on how long these 2 rounds take, lol.
oh s**t, i forgot Chicago doesnt have a 2nd, there is to TB, if you want you can take Detroit in rd 2, and we could rotate rounds?
oh s**t, i forgot Chicago doesnt have a 2nd, there is to TB, if you want you can take Detroit in rd 2, and we could rotate rounds?

I take what you give me :) So i have GB in rd1 and the Lions and packers in rd2 ?

I take what you give me :) So i have GB in rd1 and the Lions and packers in rd2 ?

yes indeed.

And then if we go 3 rd's, Ill take Lions, Vikes, you get Pack and Bears.

sounds good buddy?

yes indeed.

And then if we go 3 rd's, Ill take Lions, Vikes, you get Pack and Bears.

sounds good buddy?

I am in :)

49wyz hasn't been on since yesterday morning. Anyone know if he's here on weekend?
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
49wyz hasn't been on since yesterday morning. Anyone know if he's here on weekend?

Yeah I just made the best pick of the draft. lululzluz
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

Glad you made it. Good pick. It was the right move. I can't see Miami going any direction but pass rush.

Glad you made it. Good pick. It was the right move. I can't see Miami going any direction but pass rush.

Sorry about the wait. In the Navy and had to stand post.

Sorry about the wait. In the Navy and had to stand post.

What? You can't ditch that for a Webzone draft? Or sneak a I-Phone on duty? What kind of fan are you?
Share 49ersWebzone