2. Karlos Dansby- ILB, Cards
3. Willie Colon- OT, Steelers

Draft:
1a. Brandon Graham-OLB/DE, Michigan
1b. Kyle Wilson- CB, Boise St.
2. Jahvid Best- RB, Cal
3. Ciron Black- OT, LSU
4. Jordan Shipley- WR, Texas
An undersized CB that can't tackle well with the 17th pick overall? This CB has never proven himself against NFL talented WR's as well. Thank the lord you aren't our GM.
If your going CB at 16/17, Thomas from Texas isn't as much a reach. I also like Calloway from Iowa in the 3rd better than Black.

I thought your boy from Boise St graded out well against the run. I need to recheck that.
Originally posted by kronik:
An undersized CB that can't tackle well with the 17th pick overall? This CB has never proven himself against NFL talented WR's as well. Thank the lord you aren't our GM.

This is pretty good but he has a point with that corner! At least he's trying be kind!
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A

1. Kyle Wilson had the best week of any CB at the Senior Bowl, shutting down most of those WRs

2. Kyle Wilson is 5'10" which is not undersized for a CB in the NFL.
Originally posted by smileyman:

1. Kyle Wilson had the best week of any CB at the Senior Bowl, shutting down most of those WRs

Still not worth the 17th overall pick

Shipley will be gone by the 4th easily.
[ Edited by noobie on Feb 2, 2010 at 6:52 PM ]
Why do we want to dump Brandon Jones already? I mean as far away from cap problems as we are, who the hell really cares how much he's making?

Let's say we dump him and then Jason Hill gets all gimpy again in camp. Then what? No Bruce. No Battle. No Jones. Zeigler and Rookie as our 3 & 4?

Ciron Black is a load ....not in a good way either.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by noobie:
Originally posted by smileyman:

Still not worth the 17th overall pick

Shipley will be gone by the 4th easily.

Wilson will be a great CB in the league, but I agree not worth the 17th overall and Shipley will probably be gone by the middle of the 3rd, maybe even by the end of the 2nd.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

?

Did you see that play were he was running with the WR down the sidelines. He looked very nimble. I think he would make an excellent RT/G in the NFL.
A. Kyle wilson is a stud

B. Ciron Black is a STUD

C. The drafting of wilson and shipley dont make sense becasue wilson also returns punts so why draft 2 more guys who would only really be returners.

D. Graham? Really? He doesn't fit scottys mold.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

At least he's not Sam Young.