There are 638 users in the forums
GENZ22 4 Round Mock Draft
Browse 49ers books and videos
Feb 2, 2010 at 7:23 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,809
This would fill alot of needs for the 49ers!
Feb 3, 2010 at 5:57 AM
- genz22
- Veteran
- Posts: 634
I should add....
I think with no cap in 2010 the Niners will lock up Willis, Goldson, Franklin, Lawson, and Brooks...They can load up the bonuses with no cap.
I dont think the Niners will go after any free agents....
I think with no cap in 2010 the Niners will lock up Willis, Goldson, Franklin, Lawson, and Brooks...They can load up the bonuses with no cap.
I dont think the Niners will go after any free agents....
Feb 3, 2010 at 7:44 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
My dream first two picks, but Iupati probably won't happen.
Feb 10, 2010 at 5:19 AM
- genz22
- Veteran
- Posts: 634
This draft would fill the Niners major needs....I really think if the Oline gets fixed the Niners are a playoff team....
Feb 10, 2010 at 6:50 AM
- Ninefan56
- Member
- Posts: 5,106
Your draft would fix a lot of problems for the Niners. Then in the last rounds we can take some projects, Dline- backup NT, ILB, Pass Rush. Then we can hope that Brooks really does develop along with Goldson, T. Brown, and Lawson/Harolson. I also hope that Balmer starts to come around and push Sop for playing time.
Feb 10, 2010 at 6:58 AM
- MiamiNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 951
Originally posted by genz22:
I should add....
I think with no cap in 2010 the Niners will lock up Willis, Goldson, Franklin, Lawson, and Brooks...They can load up the bonuses with no cap.
I dont think the Niners will go after any free agents....
I agree, I dont think the 49ers will go after any free agents
Feb 11, 2010 at 1:41 AM
- smileyman
- Info N/A
Originally posted by genz22:
I should add....
I think with no cap in 2010 the Niners will lock up Willis, Goldson, Franklin, Lawson, and Brooks...They can load up the bonuses with no cap.
I dont think the Niners will go after any free agents....
That's assuming that Willis wants to deal. I wouldn't if I were him. Franklin has only perofmed at a high level for a year and a half. The Niners will franchise him and if he's still performing at a high level then they'll sign him to a long term deal. I do think we extend Goldson, Lawson and Brooks to 4-5 year contracts.
Feb 11, 2010 at 8:00 AM
- ninerforyears
- Member
- Posts: 230
Originally posted by genz22:
1A/ Anthony Davis OT
1B/ Mike Iupati OG
2/ Kyle Wilson CB
3/ Reshad Jones S
4/ Jacoby Ford WR/KR/PR
This is pretty good, except we need passrushers too!
Feb 11, 2010 at 12:28 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by genz22:
1A/ Anthony Davis OT
1B/ Mike Iupati OG
2/ Kyle Wilson CB
3/ Reshad Jones S
4/ Jacoby Ford WR/KR/PR
Jones and Ford project a round higher than you have them. Solid job though.
Feb 13, 2010 at 8:54 PM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,457
Seems like a very wishful thinking draft for the niners.
I would like it even though I want us to address the pass rush as well.
I would like it even though I want us to address the pass rush as well.