for the most part this is what i would do if i were GM,
and not a reflection of what i think scotty will do.
1. RT b.bulaga or t.williams
1a. SAM b.graham -cuz spiller will be gone
2. PR/KR/WR j.ford or m.gilyard
3. SS c.cook (depending on how brass feels about c.taylor/r.smith.
i dont think they feel very good about either one, but if they feel
that between those 2, m.roman and m.lewis they can hold off one
more year than i think they take either j.jerry or m.johnson at OG)
4. TE j.graham - instand red-zone nightmare and unlimited potential
5. ILB m.johnson - has the physical tools to develop into solid TED