There are 459 users in the forums
New Mav Mock v2.0!
Feb 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM
- iohk
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,327
i dont like it
Feb 1, 2010 at 8:42 PM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
I too like Bulaga. I am just not sure he will be the best ROT for our system. I agree, he plays with a nasty streak and I love that!
Graham would be awesome as well. I think he stock is going to sky rocket after a solid combine ala Robert Ayers and will not be available at #16/17.
Ducasse will not be available in the 3rd round, he is projected as a late 1st/early 2nd round pick.
I am not sure Ford will be there in the 4th but if he was it would be great value.
If we were able to get Bulaga, Graham and Jones I think we would be very happy.
Good job.
Graham would be awesome as well. I think he stock is going to sky rocket after a solid combine ala Robert Ayers and will not be available at #16/17.
Ducasse will not be available in the 3rd round, he is projected as a late 1st/early 2nd round pick.
I am not sure Ford will be there in the 4th but if he was it would be great value.
If we were able to get Bulaga, Graham and Jones I think we would be very happy.
Good job.
Feb 2, 2010 at 12:31 AM
- 9erHIGH
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,649
ford will not be there in the 4th. very possible he will go early second.
i'd even be willing to take him with our second if we havent already
addressed the need and guys like k.wilson and p.cox are gone.
i really like c.jones at safety, but i think we could find a very good
player with our 3rd rounder like m.burnett, r.johnson, c.cook or k.chancellor.
finding a dynamic playmaking returner who can also contribute in other areas
will be much more difficult to fill in the 3rd, but not impossible.
i'd even be willing to take him with our second if we havent already
addressed the need and guys like k.wilson and p.cox are gone.
i really like c.jones at safety, but i think we could find a very good
player with our 3rd rounder like m.burnett, r.johnson, c.cook or k.chancellor.
finding a dynamic playmaking returner who can also contribute in other areas
will be much more difficult to fill in the 3rd, but not impossible.
Feb 2, 2010 at 8:38 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,891
Good work, I like it. Also, every draft never goes as expected. The good news is someone like Bey gets picked early and someone really good is available. So if Bulaga is chosen then someone else will be there. We know [or think we do] that Suh, Berry and the very special one's will be gone. I also feel 2 QBs will be gone so at 13/16-17 we are in a great spot to move down or pick or trade.
I can't wait for the draft. Thanks for te good post.
I can't wait for the draft. Thanks for te good post.
Feb 2, 2010 at 9:25 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Bulaga and Graham I like but the rest of the players you selected may not even be there by the time we pick in those respective rounds.
Feb 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Would be nice but Ducasse and Ford are probably going a round ahead of where you have them
Feb 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM
- MertonHanks
- Veteran
- Posts: 4
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Graham would be awesome as well. I think he stock is going to sky rocket after a solid combine ala Robert Ayers and will not be available at #16/17.
I don't see Graham going much higher than 15ish because of his size. Not that I don't think he'd be worth it, I just think teams picking up there will be a little hesitant because of that and might go with JPP over him for that reason.