LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Dynasty Mock 2.0

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Dansby, Neal and Taylor? Gotta be more realistic than that. Draft is ok.
Well I am not a huge fan of Mel Kiper; however, in this instance I am! :D

His first mock draft has him picking the same first round as I did.

By the way, I am a big fan of drafting CJ Spiller; however, I do not think he will be available. Also, I would rather draft Bulaga than Williams, but I think he will be gone as well.

This is not Mel's draft but someone's critique of it. I don't want to pay to read Mel's "analysis".

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/330224-mel-kipers-2010-nfl-mock-draft-rough-but-not-broken
Angerer and Ansah will go much higher.
I like this mock! I think you reaching a little bit in FA but the draft is solid. Bulaga > Willams but if he's not available then Willams would be fine. I also agree completely with taking a ROT at #13. It's our number 1 priority. Gilard in the 2nd would be sweet and Ghee in the 3rd is great too. I'm also big on Alualu. I love the Lefevour pick but i doubt Sotty will do that after taking Davis last year. Anash probably will go in the 4 IMO but I'm also big on him as well. Small school guy with nice size and speed. Might be able to play CB but definatly could play Safety. Thanks for the mock, I look forward to reading more!
Originally posted by mavfd9er:
I like this mock! I think you reaching a little bit in FA but the draft is solid. Bulaga > Willams but if he's not available then Willams would be fine. I also agree completely with taking a ROT at #13. It's our number 1 priority. Gilard in the 2nd would be sweet and Ghee in the 3rd is great too. I'm also big on Alualu. I love the Lefevour pick but i doubt Sotty will do that after taking Davis last year. Anash probably will go in the 4 IMO but I'm also big on him as well. Small school guy with nice size and speed. Might be able to play CB but definatly could play Safety. Thanks for the mock, I look forward to reading more!

Thanks! I will be doing another mock after the combine and AB, OTC, and Maddog update their big boards.
Share 49ersWebzone