1 C.J. Spiller RB
1 Bryan Bulaga OT
2 Perrish Cox CB
3 Jon Jerry G
4 Myron Rolle S
5 Walter Thurmond CB
6 O’Brien Schofield OLB
7 Kade Weston NT

We add two people to the offensive line who can contribute right away. Spiller gives us a homerun threat. Totally revamped the secondary and the special teams game with Spiller, Cox and Thurmond. Schofield would have been draft in the 3rd and he would have time to get healthy and make and impact probably the year after. Rolle might be a stretch in the 4th but he might not play football for long since he wants to be a doctor might make some teams shy away from him but he is a great player
[ Edited by rspinale on Jan 30, 2010 at 3:45 PM ]
Originally posted by rspinale:
1 C.J. Spiller RB
1 Bryan Bulaga OT
2 Perrish Cox CB
3 Jon Jerry G
4 Myron Rolle S
5 Walter Thurmond CB
6 O’Brien Schofield OLB
7 Kade Weston NT

We add two people to the offensive line who can contribute right away. Spiller gives us a homerun threat. Totally revamped the secondary and the special teams game with Spiller, Cox and Thurmond. Schofield would have been draft in the 3rd and he would have time to get healthy and make and impact probably the year after. Rolle might be a stretch in the 4th but he might not play football for long since he wants to be a doctor might make some teams shy away from him but he is a great player

I'm sold
Me too. Hopefully Jerry will fall. He had a good week.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by rspinale:
1 C.J. Spiller RB
1 Bryan Bulaga OT
2 Perrish Cox CB
3 Jon Jerry G
4 Myron Rolle S
5 Walter Thurmond CB
6 O’Brien Schofield OLB
7 Kade Weston NT

I'm sold
perrish cox will go in the 1st round
I'd take that draft. The 1st 2 are great.
  • 9ERLUV
  • Info N/A
BEST MOCK DRAFT YET!!!

If I hear another webzoner talk about Lupati in the first 3 round........:(

CJ SPILLER - Will win offensive rookie of the year....the next Marshall Faulk! hands down

B BULAGA - TOP 3 OL but now listen to his interviews and compare them to your top OL....this guy is got a head on his shoulders, a leader!

I HOPE THIS HAPPENDS!
Originally posted by hofer36:
perrish cox will go in the 1st round

He might he had a good week. But I would still rate

Haden, Warren, Ghee, and Wilson ahead of him. Also some team might take Areans over him because of his return ability also. He def has a chance to be there at out pick
  • ninerphan420
  • Info N/A
One of the best and plausible Ive seen....great job
love it!

I'd take this draft in a hurry, if Cox isnt there, Wilson or Arenas will be so those guys could do just as well. And if we got Arenas we'd have the best kr and best Pr coming out of the draft. Nice work imo.
This is a good draft. It would make us a better team if they lived up to expectations.
Looks great, I don't think we'll be able to get both Spiller and Bulaga in the first but Spiller/OT and the rest of your draft would be awesome as well. The only thing really lacking is a pass rusher but we were 3rd in the NFL in sacks so with the improvements to the secondary I'm OK with that. Nicely done.
But can he play right tackle?
Nice draft
Share 49ersWebzone