There are 289 users in the forums

The answer is Dexter McCluster

These guys always get hyped up every year. The problem with McCluster is he doesn't have proven return skills. 2 punt returns in last 2 years if i recall. I'd be surprised if he goes 1st round. But teams might reach because of recent success from smaller backs. He seems like a great late second, early third round pick. I'd be stoked if we got him!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I'm liking what I see here. Also probably doesn't fumble too much right? I like the way he carry's the ball.

I don't know if I'm seeing things, but I swear the play that starts at 3:31, he is never touched while down.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFBlue:

I'm liking what I see here. Also probably doesn't fumble too much right? I like the way he carry's the ball.

I don't know if I'm seeing things, but I swear the play that starts at 3:31, he is never touched while down.

college bro!
LOL obviously I don't watch college football. So how does the rule work?

BTW he looks pretty awesome in that video.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
LOL obviously I don't watch college football. So how does the rule work?

BTW he looks pretty awesome in that video.

if you go down you're down. No contact needed.
  • nj49erfan
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think I may prefer McCluster more than Spiller

I'll take either.

Im right there with you. I really hope we get one of them.

Agreed i am with you guys. I will def take McCluster if we dont get CJ Spiller. Just can't figure out, because he is doing good at the senior bowl, how he became so much better then CJ Spiller all of a sudden. Just seems crazy.
I'm warming up to the idea of Dex. But I absolutely will not vouch for using a 1st rounder on him. Absolutely not.

2nd at the earliest.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I'm warming up to the idea of Dex. But I absolutely will not vouch for using a 1st rounder on him. Absolutely not.

2nd at the earliest.

It all depends on what his 40 time is to me. If he lacks long speed then no in the first but if runs a 4.3 I would say yes. With one pick he solves our PR, KR and field stretching offensive player due to his ability to play WR.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

2nd at the earliest.

It all depends on what his 40 time is to me. If he lacks long speed then no in the first but if runs a 4.3 I would say yes. With one pick he solves our PR, KR and field stretching offensive player due to his ability to play WR.

lol so you're opinion hinges on a few hundreds of seconds over a 40 yard run?

if he runs a 4.39 ? but a 4.40 ?
Originally posted by krizay:

2nd at the earliest.

No more like. 4.45 No. 4.39 and under yes. The gray area is what would suck. I would refer to game speed if that were to happen and he has Chris Johnson type game speed and I would have to say yes. So I really should have said if he runs slower than a 4.5 then No.

Either way I really want this kid.

• krizay
  • Veteran

2nd at the earliest.

No more like. 4.45 No. 4.39 and under yes. The gray area is what would suck. I would refer to game speed if that were to happen and he has Chris Johnson type game speed and I would have to say yes. So I really should have said if he runs slower than a 4.5 then No.

that's better. even though he plays faster than 4.5 regardless of what he runs.
I don't really care what his 40 time is. He's getting hyped up into the 2nd, and our spot in the 2nd is too high for him IMO. If he's there for our pick in the 3rd I'd be on board.

2nd at the earliest.

that's better. even though he plays faster than 4.5 regardless of what he runs.

Why does it matter if he is touched while down in college?

5'8" 165 lbs. in the NFL...

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=191216
Share 49ersWebzone