There are 247 users in the forums

Picks "I" want

I was high on arenas before he measured in at 5'8.
I was hoping Greg Hardy would slip to the third because of injury
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Picks "I" want

1a. Brandon Graham
1b. Vladimir Ducasse/Trent Williams/ Bruce Campbell
2nd. Morgan Burnett/Kyle Wilson - Wilson probably will sneak into the 1st round with the performance he's having.
3rd. Toby Gerhart - Major guess at this point, but he'll probably go higher.
4th. John Jerry
5th. Cam Thomas
6th. Sean Canfield - mixed reports about him, but I think he should fit in right here. I had him going in the 4th round, but I think this is a more realistic spot for him.
7th. O'Brien Schofield - After his unfortunate injury, I'm gonna go ahead and guess he will be drafted here.

• nj49erfan
  • Info N/A
Picks "I" want

1a. Brandon Graham
2nd. Morgan Burnett/Kyle Wilson - Wilson probably will sneak into the 1st round with the performance he's having.
4th. John Jerry
5th. Cam Thomas
6th. Sean Canfield - mixed reports about him, but I think he should fit in right here. I had him going in the 4th round, but I think this is a more realistic spot for him.
7th. O'Brien Schofield - After his unfortunate injury, I'm gonna go ahead and guess he will be drafted here.

With all do respect Mod:
1. Brandon Graham is a reach this early in round 1 especiall with the depth of defense in this draft.

2. IF we took CJ Spiller in round 1 we would not need Toby Gerhart

3. Most importantly Vladimir Ducasse projects to a guard in the NFL do to his short arms and lack of foot speed so lets hope he is not our answer at OT especially if taken in the first round. I will be pissed.

4. I would love to have Kyle Wilson. I love this f'in kid.

With all do respect that is lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by nj49erfan:
Picks "I" want

1a. Brandon Graham
4th. John Jerry
5th. Cam Thomas

With all do respect Mod:
1. Brandon Graham is a reach this early in round 1 especiall with the depth of defense in this draft.

2. IF we took CJ Spiller in round 1 we would not need Toby Gerhart

3. Most importantly Vladimir Ducasse projects to a guard in the NFL do to his short arms and lack of foot speed so lets hope he is not our answer at OT especially if taken in the first round. I will be pissed.

4. I would love to have Kyle Wilson. I love this f'in kid.

With all do respect that is lol

I admit, I'm probably overestimating Ducasse right now, Pre-Combine of course. But all the reports and highlights of him do not show short arms or say he has short arms. As of right now hes probably a low 2nd round pick high 3rd round pick, but who knows his stock could soar or drop in the Combine.

As for Graham, I don't think hes a reach at all, hes showing an explosive first step and reaction of the snap. IMO, I think hes a far better pass rusher than Brian Orakpo who also went as the 13th pick in the 1st round. I don't care that hes only 6'1", Elvis Dumervil is showing everyone that leverage rules over height, and I'd love to have that 5'11" pass rusher in red and gold any day.

And if we drafted Spiller in the 1st (even though I'm not too much of a fan of him), I still would hope we drafted Gerhart. Would much rather see Gerhart in Single-back sets than Michael Robinson. Pretty much a Rathman clone IMO.
You want Spiller and Gerhart in the first 3 rounds?!? When did Gore die?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by noobie:

I don't want, but if we took Spiller, I'd still hope we drafted Gerhart. Gore would still be the primary player of our running game. With those three you could create a lot of different looks on offense, IF our OC has an imagination.
Vladimir Ducasse arms were recorded at 34" at the senior bowl.

I don't want, but if we took Spiller, I'd still hope we drafted Gerhart. Gore would still be the primary player of our running game. With those three you could create a lot of different looks on offense, IF our OC has an imagination.

i would throw the biggest hissy fit if we drafted spiller and gerhart.
1a - Anthony Davis/Trent Williams (Bulaga's Thyroid conditions scares me)
1b - Mike Iupati
2 - Eric Norwood
3 - Jordan Shipley
4 - Myron Rolle
5 - Holliday (hopefully Al doesnt take him eariler)

The only picks I like are Iupati & Rolle.

We need Spiller at 13.

• smileyman
  • Info N/A
Picks I Want

1a. Bryan Bulaga OT (Williams if Bulaga isn't available)
1b. Mike Iupati OG
2. Kyle Wilson CB (hope and pray he falls this far)
3. Myron Rolle S
4. Joique Bell RB
5. Freddie Barnes, WR
6. Max Hall QB
7. O'Brien Schofield (the ACL tear he suffered in the Senior Bowl kills his draft status but he's worth a flyer in the late rounds)
Share 49ersWebzone