There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Picks "I" want

1a - Anthony Davis/Trent Williams (Bulaga's Thyroid conditions scares me)
1b - Mike Iupati
2 - Eric Norwood
3 - Jordan Shipley
4 - Myron Rolle
5 - Holliday (hopefully Al doesnt take him eariler)
I like it bro
I'd be happy with that.
i like every pick but jordan shipley. nice mock !
That's the best draft list by a Niner fan I've seen so far, mad props to you. I would love getting Norwood cuz we need our own dominate pass rushing OLB, and that dude reminds me of Terrell Suggs.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i like every pick but jordan shipley. nice mock !

yea switch out shipley with mcluster or gilyard
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
If this happens, this would Be the best draft of the decade if all of them pan out like they're suppose to w/ their talent
Bulaga thyroid condition has passes and is comfirmed healthy but id perfewr anthony davis over him but id rather have Bulaga over trent williams
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jan 28, 2010 at 5:07 AM ]
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I'd be happy with that.

Ditto.
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i like every pick but jordan shipley. nice mock !

yea switch out shipley with mcluster or gilyard

That would be okay too. Although I'd be happy with Shipley too. Fast, good slot receiver, and return man.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
That's the best draft list by a Niner fan I've seen so far, mad props to you. I would love getting Norwood cuz we need our own dominate pass rushing OLB, and that dude reminds me of Terrell Suggs.

All time SEC sack leader.
I'd rather have McCluster in the 3rd but I think he will be gone by the 3rd round. I like Shipley and gillard but I think Shipley is stronger off the line where gillard may have trouble getting off tough press coverage. Also, heard gillard was having a tough practice at the senior bowl dropping balls. Of Shipley is gone I wouldn't mind gillard there.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
1a. Anthony Davis/ Trent Williams / Baluga
1b. Iupati
2. Javier Arenas (Best PR, also returns kicks)
3. Best on the board, preferably someone on Defense if we already adress the O line

Please Mcloughan give us Javier Arenas



Playoffs with ease if we get 2 of the first 3...
Staley-Iupati-Heitman-Rachal-Baluga
Crabtree, VD, Morgan, Gore
Our #7 Defense

[ Edited by ImaMod on Jan 28, 2010 at 10:34 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 33,282
Picks "I" want

1a. Brandon Graham
1b. Vladimir Ducasse/Trent Williams/ Bruce Campbell
2nd. Morgan Burnett/Kyle Wilson - Wilson probably will sneak into the 1st round with the performance he's having.
3rd. Toby Gerhart - Major guess at this point, but he'll probably go higher.
4th. John Jerry
5th. Cam Thomas
6th. Sean Canfield - mixed reports about him, but I think he should fit in right here. I had him going in the 4th round, but I think this is a more realistic spot for him.
7th. O'Brien Schofield - After his unfortunate injury, I'm gonna go ahead and guess he will be drafted here.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
1a. Anthony Davis/ Trent Williams / Baluga
1b. Iupati
2. Javier Arenas (Best PR, also returns kicks)
3. Best on the board, preferably someone on Defense if we already adress the O line

Please Mcloughan give us Javier Arenas

Playoffs with ease if we get 2 of the first 3...
Staley-Iupati-Heitman-Rachal-Baluga
Crabtree, VD, Morgan, Gore
Our #7 Defense


That would be a dream come true. We would be set for the next decade and dominate. I understand everybody wants that quick strike player, but Harvin/Bush type threat doesnt have nearly the impact that as a dominate O line. Imagine how much better our QB, RB, TE and WR would be if our Oline put up the same kind of performance as Indy, Pats (of the superbowl era) or even the Saints to some extent. It starts in the trenches is not just a cliche.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 28, 2010 at 11:21 PM ]