There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Possibility of Seahawks taking Graham at 14?

Seahawks definately have a need for pass rusher at 4-3 DE. I believe Graham is big and strong enough to play there.

This may work to our advantage in terms of trading down from 13 to 20's with New England and the Jets possibly wanting Graham.
Originally posted by kronik:
Seahawks definately have a need for pass rusher at 4-3 DE. I believe Graham is big and strong enough to play there.

This may work to our advantage in terms of trading down from 13 to 20's with New England and the Jets possibly wanting Graham.

It all depends on the combine. If Derrick Morgan performs well in the combine, the seahwaks may take him.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

It all depends on the combine. If Derrick Morgan performs well in the combine, the seahwaks may take him.

Morgan is going well before 14. He's projected as a top 10 pick.
Don't want Seachickens to get Graham.

Graham, Curry, Tapopopo

That would be some good LB's there.
Originally posted by domesik:

Graham, Curry, Tapopopo

I would assume they would replace Kerney with Graham at DE in their 4-3 defense.

The Seahawks are a mess. They have needs on both lines, QB, RB and CB..

Personally I see them drafting a QB and an OT with their first rounders.
It was stated the one of the reason's their GM was fired was because he concentrated on LB too much and didn't fix other areas of greater importance. I doubt they go after LB again.
Originally posted by jreff22:
It was stated the one of the reason's their GM was fired was because he concentrated on LB too much and didn't fix other areas of greater importance. I doubt they go after LB again.

He'd be a DE in their 4-3 scheme.
I could be wrong, but I think the Seahawks will look to upgrade their QB, LT or RB positions in the 1st more so than their pass rush.
Originally posted by jreff22:

He'd be a DE in their 4-3 scheme.

Still he can be seen as a tweener....I know its not the same.

With ? at QB, OT, and RB I expect O for their early picks.

Graham, Curry, Tapopopo

I would assume they would replace Kerney with Graham at DE in their 4-3 defense.

Stand corrected, why did I think they ran a 3-4?

Graham, Curry, Tapopopo

If the seachickens to get Graham.. who care?.. the seachicken is nothing a tough team.. brrr.. don't worry it..
So the Rams will have Suh, and the Seahawks could get Graham?

The Niners definitely need to focus on their Oline.
That would be surprising to me. Guys like Dunlap could still be on the board and don't overlook Carroll ties to USC. Everson Griffen, Taylor Mays both should be there as well.
I would like SF to get Iupati and Graham in the first.