LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 438 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

Originally posted by ptinerocket:
I think baltimore will go with a WR. they need a target besides derrick mason

perhaps Golden Tate?

You're about an hour late. Take a look at page 1 to see the results so far. The Cowboys are up right now. If you like, make a pick for them and add a comment.

PS: Golden Tate's been selected.

[ Edited by kronik on Jan 17, 2010 at 20:41:06 ]
I think the Cowboys could go in a few directions MLB, DL, S, speed WR
Originally posted by epdavis:

I dont think there is a MLB, DL, S, or WR worth taking at this spot. Watching the game today should make it pretty obvious that they need CB help as well.

With a clear need at CB and no OT or MLB worthy of selection here the Cowboys select Patrick Robinson CB from Florida St.
San Diego Chargers select Jahvid Best RB California

They had a very poor run game this season, ranking among the worst, so I go with a RB here because I think LT is on his last legs.
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Anyone else think that Brandon Graham pick was a major reach. I think he will be going later in the second round. I don't know much about him though.

I think the Senior Bowl is going to change people's mind. He's the top 3-4 OLB, IMO. I don't know if it's just the uniform, but he reminds me of Woodley. He's relentless and has the skill and strength to make an early impact.

I actually think Graham and Patrick Robinson will rise into consideration for our 2nd pick. Both have 1st round talent, IMO, and may be the best prospect at their position. (sorry, just too many doubts with Haden, for me)

Totally agree with you on Graham but I disagree on Robinson what questions could you possibly have about Haden that you don't have with Robinson? Haden was a very good very consistent CB that improved throughout the season, while Robinson may have all the physical tools he seemed to get beat an awful lot and his closing speed looked nowhere near Haden IMO.

I like Robinson's potential. I'm not saying that he's better than Haden, but I think it's a little premature to declare that Haden is the best CB in this class. None of them are spectacular, IMO. It remains to be seen how much Florida's pass rush helped out Haden.

I would've loved to see these guys in the Senior Bowl drills.
Originally posted by teeohh:

They had a very poor run game this season, ranking among the worst, so I go with a RB here because I think LT is on his last legs.

Agree with the Chargers taking a RB but I think they will resign the small speed back they already have in Sproles, and they draft a power back in Jonathan Dwyer or Ryan Mathews

[ Edited by epdavis on Jan 17, 2010 at 21:13:15 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:

Agree with the Chargers taking a RB but I think they will resign the small speed back they already have in Sproles, and they draft a power back in Jonathan Dwyer or Ryan Mathews

Yeah I considered Mathews too
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I dont think there is a MLB, DL, S, or WR worth taking at this spot. Watching the game today should make it pretty obvious that they need CB help as well.

With a clear need at CB and no OT or MLB worthy of selection here the Cowboys select Patrick Robinson CB from Florida St.

They could select OT Bruce Campbell from Maryland to replace Flozell Adams soon.
DT is a need for the Chargers also Williams is getting up in age and coming off an injury
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

They could select OT Bruce Campbell from Maryland to replace Flozell Adams soon.

Campbell is gone in this mock and will also be gone when the Cowboys pick in my opinion

Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Oakland anyone?

Oakland was so retard to drafts and all bust are like Darrius Heyward-Bey, Darren McFadden and JaMarcus Russell.....

Raiders are sucks all of years!!
No speed backs available, but a speedy KR/PR -- which the Jets need -- is available. They struggled to fill that hole when Leon Washington went down. The Jets draft WR Marshawn Gilyard of Cincinnati, also giving Sanchez another weapon.
Minnesota Vikings select...

Brian Price, DT, UCLA

With the possibility of Pat Williams retiring, the Vikings select his replacement to keep their D-Line dominant.

[ Edited by Bay_Area_Fan on Jan 17, 2010 at 22:43:29 ]
Quick recap
cowboys = Patrick robinson
chargers = jahvid best
jets = Marshawn Gilyard
vickings = Brian price
Saints can definitely use safety help with Sharper heading into free agency, but not sure what's left on the board is 1st round material....so the Saints go with OLB Sean Witherspoon, Missouri.
Share 49ersWebzone