There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Terance Cody in the second round?

If he fell I wouldn't even hesitate. He has a bad rap of being lazy but the two games I watched him play in this year he wasn't lazy at all.
if he falls to the second round heck yes
For anyone saying no to Mt Cody because he's a fat ass, you should really look at Vince Wilfork
Willfork weighs 325 not 370
Originally posted by noobie:

That guy weight more then 325
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by noobie:

That guy weight more then 325
officially not.
What Cody does, he does well and that's clog the middle. Perfect nose tackle. Problem is he's got no stamina. He'd need be platooned. He'd be a 2nd round steal.
if sing is done with him, cody will have a stamina like a horse :D
i would be very upset! just another big usless body! was great in college but will never be a great let alone good DT in the NFL!
For anyone saying no to Mt Cody because he's a fat ass, you should really look at Vince Wilfork

you need to check the weight stats buddy! wilfork weighs 325?? coady at 370? u serious?
forget about him.
[ Edited by communist on Jan 31, 2010 at 7:56 PM ]
Originally posted by wailers15:

you need to check the weight stats buddy! wilfork weighs 325?? coady at 370? u serious?

Hampton is also listed at 325 but I doubt both
and Wilfork is bigger while being an inch taller if that
Wilfork has muscle on those biceps. Cody is all fat, no muscle.
i doubt he'll slip past tampa bay in the 2nd. assuming suh or mccoy doesnt fall to them in the first, i def see tampa picking him in the 2nd.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Wilfork has muscle on those biceps. Cody is all fat, no muscle.

im interested to see how many reps cody does at the combine...and look at those popeye forearms on hamptom. bam.