LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

Interesting Draft....

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2010/nflmockdraft.html

1A- Haden
1B Spiller

I personally like it. 2 dynamic explosive players at need positions.
BUT only if we can pick up a RT in free agency before the draft
RB is NOT a need position
No OL? I'd hang myself.

Our CB's are good, we don't need to draft one in the 1st round.
HELL YES!!!!!!!!! that would be a dream 1st rd
I would like that draft.
I see Spiller as a return guy more than a pure RB. and that IS a need.
Like I said, I would only be happy with this IF we were to solidify our line via FA first.

i like our BD's also but we were in the bottom 5 for pass defense... The names are there but the numbers dont lie.
wouldnt mind it, but rather have Haden and a OT like Davis or OG Iupati. Or both OL players and get a CB in rd 2 like Cox or Dowling.
Originally posted by northshore:
Like I said, I would only be happy with this IF we were to solidify our line via FA first.

i like our BD's also but we were in the bottom 5 for pass defense... The names are there but the numbers dont lie.

a Returner is not a 1st round need
Originally posted by valrod33:

Agreed. but it sure would be fun watching him as our returner. it would solidify 1/3 of the game for us

No OT=Bad Draft

The Spiller bandwagon is getting crowded, and I admit that the thought of having a dynamic returner and an occasional scat back is intriguing, but it just wouldn't be the smartest move. We NEED a RT, help in the secondary, and an OG to push Baas and Rachal. We can't take a luxury pick like Spiller until those needs are met. Besides, there are a number of exciting return prospects that can be had in the 4th round back.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
wouldnt mind it, but rather have Haden and a OT like Davis or OG Iupati. Or oth OL players and get a CB in rd 2 like Cox or Dowling.
b

That would an awesome start for rds. 1 & 2, then BPA for kr/pr, olb/pass r, s. [/u]
Originally posted by valrod33:

Agreed. but it sure would be fun watching him as our returner. it would solidify 1/3 of the game for us

that results in tedd ginn jr. ask miami how that turned out. oh btw, picking him before willis i might add.
Originally posted by Karma:
The Spiller bandwagon is getting crowded, and I admit that the thought of having a dynamic returner and an occasional scat back is intriguing, but it just wouldn't be the smartest move. We NEED a RT, help in the secondary, and an OG to push Baas and Rachal. We can't take a luxury pick like Spiller until those needs are met. Besides, there are a number of exciting return prospects that can be had in the 4th round back.

So we will REACH early for thos positions and ignore better players that will be on the board.

OK?
Share 49ersWebzone