• krizay
  • Veteran
Gilyard and Noel Devine. I think
Originally posted by susweel:
Suh
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Mike Iupati
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Jordan Shipley: this guy would fill multiple roles in our offense. KR, PR, and 3rd down/slot/possesion receiver. Id consider taking him with our second 1st rounder and definitely the 2nd round pick. Watch him Thursday and you get to see why.

I'd love to have Shipley or Gilyard if we didn't get Spiller.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:
Mike Iupati

This. Getting the best player at a position of need is win all day.
Guys I would like... Haden, Anthony Davis, McClain, Spiller, Earl Thomas, Hughes, Gilyard, Shipley, McCluster, etc.
Eric Berry but thats not realistic.

I hope they end up with either Anthony Davis or Bryan Bulaga.
Dez , Spiller, Best , Mc Cluster, Pat.Robinson, Arenas If we get one of them I'll be happy.

Mike Iupati

+ 1

He will be the strongest, vicious guy in the NFL. Plus he has talent and mobility too. Who wouldn't want that?
[ Edited by kronik on Jan 5, 2010 at 1:27 PM ]
The wide reciever that fits best IMO is Danario Alexander out of Missouri. With his size height and break away ability being 6' 5 and most if not all of his touchdowns go 30 plus yards. If you watch any video of him catching the ball, he has scary break away speed for his size and catches well. May have to learn how to run proper routes though.

He can possibly be our Marquis Colston considering he's a late draft pick..whom might not be if he has a good combine.

here is his game against k state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bfEqi1BkqM&feature=related
[ Edited by thaakingd on Jan 5, 2010 at 1:27 PM ]
Mike Iupati
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Spiller or Bryant would add another weapon to our offense. Get one of these two and the best OT available when we pick 13 or 16
spiller, haden, bryant would be the players if 1 was drafted by us i'll get real excited about. i know we need oline badly and wont get too excited and just hope mccoughlan scouted correctly and drafted the right guy.
Share 49ersWebzone