LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Mcshay mock draft

did mcshay redo his draft with locker's announcement---if so, did niners picks change?
Nope....Here is the updated Mock from him.

1. St. Louis Rams Record: 1-12
Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska

2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Record: 1-12
Eric Berry*, S, Tennessee

3. Cleveland Browns Record: 2-11
Derrick Morgan*, DE, Georgia Tech

4.Detroit Lions Record: 2-11
Gerald McCoy*, DT, Oklahoma

5. Kansas City Chiefs Record: 3-10
Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State

6. Oakland Raiders Record: 4-9
Carlos Dunlap*, DE, Florida

7. Washington Redskins Record: 4-9
Sam Bradford*, QB, Oklahoma

8. Denver Broncos (from 5-8 Chicago)Record: 8-5
Rolando McClain*, ILB, Alabama

9. Seattle Seahawks Record: 5-8
Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma

10. Buffalo Bills Record: 5-8
Anthony Davis*, OT, Rutgers

11. San Francisco 49ers Record: 6-7
Joe Haden*, CB, Florida

12. Pittsburgh Steelers Record: 6-7
Bruce Campbell*, OT, Maryland

13. San Francisco 49ers (from 5-8 Carolina)Record: 6-7
Sergio Kindle, DE/OLB, Texas

14. Houston Texans Record: 6-7
Earl Thomas**, S, Texas

15. Tennessee Titans Record: 6-7
Jason Pierre-Paul*, DE, South Florida

16. Atlanta Falcons Record: 6-7
Navorro Bowman*, OLB, Penn State

17. Baltimore Ravens Record: 7-6
Dez Bryant*, WR, Oklahoma State

18. Jacksonville Jaguars Record: 7-6
Bruce Carter*, OLB, North Carolina

19. New York Giants Record: 7-6
Brandon Spikes*, ILB, Florida

20. New York Jets Record: 7-6
Bryan Bulaga*, OT, Iowa

21. Miami Dolphins Record:7-6
Golden Tate*, WR, Notre Dame

22. Arizona Cardinals Record: 8-5
Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma

23. Seattle Seahawks (from 8-5 Denver)Record: 5-8
Jimmy Clausen*, QB, Notre Dame

24. Dallas Cowboys Record: 8-5
Taylor Mays, S, USC

25. New England Patriots Record: 8-5
Ricky Sapp, DE/OLB, Clemson

26. Green Bay Packers Record: 9-4
C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson

27. Cincinnati Bengals Record: 9-4
Marvin Austin*, DT, North Carolina

28. Philadelphia Eagles Record: 9-4
Vladimir Ducasse, OT, Massachusetts

29. San Diego Chargers Record: 10-3
Jonathan Dwyer*, RB, Georgia Tech

30. Minnesota Vikings Record: 11-2
Brian Price*, DT, UCLA

31. Indianapolis Colts Record: 13-0
Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State

32. New Orleans Saints Record: 13-0
Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee

* - Draft eligible junior

** - Draft eligible sophomore
No way Spiller drops to #26 is he runs fast at the combine.

And he will run fast.
This mock sucks

Haden and Kindle are both overrated, IMO.

Baluga and Spiller would take care of our biggest problems this year (OL and KR/PR/backup RB). Get a DE/OLB in the 2nd and I'll be happy camper.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
This mock sucks

Baluga and Spiller would take care of our biggest problems this year (OL and KR/PR/backup RB). Get a DE/OLB in the 2nd and I'll be happy camper.

we need defensive back help, last night may have overshadowed that, but if thats the case you should also assume we dont need any help at offensive tackle after last night as well..but that too would be silly....

in the first round i will be happy with Haden/Robinson, Berry/Mays, Spiller, or one of the two TOP OT's (if they arent there, do NOT reach for other guys with so many god damn top flight skill position guys on the board)..

if we took a pass rusher i wouldnt hate it...id just prefer the guys above..
I hope Seattle doesn't pick Jimmy Clausen, I don't want to face him twice a year for the next 10-15 years. He is going to be such a great QB and our window will close before it gets open if they picked him.
Originally posted by steiber:
I hope Seattle doesn't pick Jimmy Clausen, I don't want to face him twice a year for the next 10-15 years. He is going to be such a great QB and our window will close before it gets open if they picked him.

f**k Jimmy Clausen he would have to face this 2 times a year
This mock sucks

Wait, you're calling Haden overrated, yet saying we should pick up Bulaga? I do agree Kindle is vastly overrated, but I don't see your logic on Haden.

When has he shown to be overrated? The SEC Title game where he held Julio Jones to two catches? Shutting down the LSU receivers this year after a poor game the year before? When has he been shown to be overrated? Or is it just a "hunch"?

Also, how does Bulaga fit in as a sure-fire pick? Last cant miss OL pick from Iowa is across the bay sucking it up in Oakland. If both Williams and Okung aren't there, not worth wasting the pick. Bulaga fits more for LT, so don't see us needing him, and he won't make it to the second.

Haden would be a great pickup for us and could mature into a real shutdown corner. If we couldn't trade down the other 1st rounder, would probably see us grab CJ (though i'm not a big fan) or take a flyer on Thomas.

I'd much prefer hoping that Broncos don't pick up McClain so we can get him and Haden in the first round and pick up either Hughes or Iupati in the second (hopefully) depending upon FA pickups.

[ Edited by Crazy49er1313 on Dec 15, 2009 at 16:08:08 ]
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
This mock sucks

Wait, you're calling Haden overrated, yet saying we should pick up Bulaga? I do agree Kindle is vastly overrated, but I don't see your logic on Haden.

When has he shown to be overrated? The SEC Title game where he held Julio Jones to two catches? Shutting down the LSU receivers this year after a poor game the year before? When has he been shown to be overrated? Or is it just a "hunch"?

Also, how does Bulaga fit in as a sure-fire pick? Last cant miss OL pick from Iowa is across the bay sucking it up in Oakland. If both Williams and Okung aren't there, not worth wasting the pick. Bulaga fits more for LT, so don't see us needing him, and he won't make it to the second.

Haden would be a great pickup for us and could mature into a real shutdown corner. If we couldn't trade down the other 1st rounder, would probably see us grab CJ (though i'm not a big fan) or take a flyer on Thomas.

I'd much prefer hoping that Broncos don't pick up McClain so we can get him and Haden in the first round and pick up either Hughes or Iupati in the second (hopefully) depending upon FA pickups.

LOL on Bulaga. Did you watch him against Michigan this year? He got run over by Brandon Graham and let another Michigan DE run right by him on a critical third down pass. Haden will be the #1 CB prospect in next year's draft and it wont even be close after he blows it up at the combine.
Originally posted by drake49er:
11. 49ers: Sergio Kindle OLB-Texas
12. 49ers: Joe Haden CB-Florida

Players still on the board when the niners pick.

Bryan Bulaga OT
Earl Thomas S
Rolando McClain ILB
CJ Spiller RB
Dez Bryant WR

Players to note not projected for the first round.

Jerry Hughes TCU
Brandon Graham Mich
Mike Iupati Idaho

If the draft ended up like this...I would probably take Joe Haden with our first pick and try to trade down for some extra picks to pick up someone like Mike Iupati or CJ Spiller. Personally, I would rather have Hughes or Graham instead of Kindle. There is no doubt that we need OL help but I don't want to reach. If there isn't a player on the board that is good value for us at that pick, We at least need to try to trade down. imo

Who the Hell is Sergio Kindle? Love the Haden pick tho.

• gino11
  • Info N/A
look at the panthers last 3 games. First they are currenly 5-8. They play the vikings,giants, and saints we could be lookin at a top 7 pick and only gave up a 2nd rd'er.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by steiber:

f**k Jimmy Clausen he would have to face this 2 times a year

thats probably the scariest man in the whole NFL
This mock sucks

Sorry dude, Haden is not overrated.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by drake49er:
11. 49ers: Sergio Kindle OLB-Texas
12. 49ers: Joe Haden CB-Florida

Players still on the board when the niners pick.

Bryan Bulaga OT
Earl Thomas S
Rolando McClain ILB
CJ Spiller RB
Dez Bryant WR

Players to note not projected for the first round.

Jerry Hughes TCU
Brandon Graham Mich
Mike Iupati Idaho

If the draft ended up like this...I would probably take Joe Haden with our first pick and try to trade down for some extra picks to pick up someone like Mike Iupati or CJ Spiller. Personally, I would rather have Hughes or Graham instead of Kindle. There is no doubt that we need OL help but I don't want to reach. If there isn't a player on the board that is good value for us at that pick, We at least need to try to trade down. imo

Who the Hell is Sergio Kindle? Love the Haden pick tho.

Easily the best 3-4 passrushing OLB in the draft.
haden and spiller and i'll be happy
Share 49ersWebzone