There are 271 users in the forums

Suh or Mount Cody

Originally posted by English:
Serious?
Originally posted by domesik:
Originally posted by English:
Serious?

I mean, really?

I'm still thinking about it.............
As other webzoners said suh is more talented. If Cody fall to us on the 2nd round I wouldn't mind picking him up. But if Suh some miraculously fall to us on our first pick I would pick him up on a hearth beat.
I thought someone revived an old thread from last summer!!!

Anyone who has seem Suh play 1 series this season wouldn't even consider Cody on the same planet!
Originally posted by nothing03:
As other webzoners said suh is more talented. If Cody fall to us on the 2nd round I wouldn't mind picking him up. But if Suh some miraculously fall to us on our first pick I would pick him up on a hearth beat.

Hopefully he can get pulled over smoking weed between now and the draft so he can fall to us in the 2nd
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Hopefully he can get pulled over smoking weed between now and the draft so he can fall to us in the 2nd

Don't give WZers any ideas. I can see it now on the news, some guy breaking into Suh's car holding a 20 sack wearing a 9ers hat.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Suh is my choice and I think it is a no-brainer.

I would take Dan Williams before Cody.

Good questions this.. Hopeful!
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
Suh a 4-3 Dt
Cody 3-4 NT

Suh is still better as a Defensive player, but you can't compare him to a 3-4 NT because they shoot different gaps and they do different jobs.

it's basically like comparing a CB prospect to a LB.

however, suh is still an overall wayyy better defensive player, he has a huge impact on his team's defense. His work ethic couples with great gifted talent makes him one of the top of the top prospect in this draft.

While cody is good, he seems more raw and I project him to be late first round to 2nd

this
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
hmmm best defensive player to come out in last 8 years and is running for heisman?

or..............

a fatass guy who cant play more than 5 plays in a series

this is a toughie

I'll take the fatass guy!

Can you imagine Suh as DE in our defense
Originally posted by bigmike55:
hmmm best defensive player to come out in last 8 years and is running for heisman?

or..............

this is a toughie

that dude just looks flat out fat.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

or..............

this is a toughie

I want to see him run the 40 with his shirt off a la Andre Smith. Man teets! Ha ha
Originally posted by buck:
Suh is my choice and I think it is a no-brainer.

I would take Dan Williams before Cody.

I remember when I mentioned Dan Williams as our future 3rd round pick before the season started and everyone laughed at my face.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Good questions this.. Hopeful!

Someone should sell suh some weed or lets hope do bad in a combine. Or some unnotice player will come out of nowhere in the combine and suh will start slipping right in our grasp.
Share 49ersWebzone