LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Joe Haden or Trevard Lindley?

Joe Haden or Trevard Lindley?

Joe Haden
5-11, 190

Trevard Lindley
6-0 180

I think CB may be a position that the 49ers could afford to look at on draft day. Which of the two would be the better pick? Nate is only getting older and as much as i like him, he's not living up to that contract. And Shawntae is playing well but he is somewhat injury prone. Who would the zone rather see the 49ers draft if they go that direction, and who will be the better NFL player?
haden... more speed
Lindley is the better cover corner. Not much of a difference in height, but slightly, and I believe Lindley has better leaping ability -- for a corner, that is certainly meaningful.
whichever one has dreads
Originally posted by teeohh:
whichever one has dreads

Patrick Robinson?
Originally posted by teeohh:
whichever one has dreads

lol, Lindley has dreads
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Haden, this CB class is weak.
Haden is one of the best cover corners in all of college. He still has a lot to learn since he was, I believe, a quarterback in high school.
Patrick Robinson would be my choice.
I think we are gonna have to get us a corner for sure.

Originally posted by tohara3:
I think we are gonna have to get us a corner for sure.

Why? We're shutting down everyone but #1 WRs (Clements' responsibility) and TEs (LBs/safeties).
I agree. Clements contract starts to get very expensive over the next few years. He needs to improve soon or he'll be released.
  • canuck9er
  • Info N/A
It's possible that Lewis retires, Haden is drafted, and Clements moves to safety. He's an expensive safety but that may be where he belongs. Spencer/Brown, Haden, Goldson, and Clements. Pretty strong backfield.
Patrick Robinson.
I like the teams from Florida (Gators, Noles, & Canes) & like how Joe Haden's been playing, he's special. Also to include Patrick Robinson, as well. But, what about the kid from the Alabama Crimson Tide Javier Arenas, he too is a special player & we could most certainly utilize him here.
Share 49ersWebzone