LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

WILL and Everson Griffen

I don't know how you can even make that comparison when Dumervil's production went up whereas Selvie's has gone down. Size was the only reason Dumervil slipped in the draft. Selvie has prototypical size, he's slipping because of his play on the field.
Originally posted by znk916:
I don't know how you can even make that comparison when Dumervil's production went up whereas Selvie's has gone down. Size was the only reason Dumervil slipped in the draft. Selvie has prototypical size, he's slipping because of his play on the field.

well why the sudden drop in production then?

He didn't just stop being the same player, it must have come as the result of something.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

He didn't just stop being the same player, it must have come as the result of something.

FWIW, Selvie has been double-teamed on pretty much every snap.
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

FWIW, Selvie has been double-teamed on pretty much every snap.

Well I'd say thats a legitimate reason for drop in production.
I REALLY like the NFL potential of Norwood...dude plays possessed.

I think we may go for Spikes, Takeo is involved in his development now and he has the size (6-3, 250+) to move around.

I think Brandon Graham will be next year's version of Dumervil. Truckloads of potential in that dude.
we need a 3-4 DE badly to play opposite of smith haralson is not doing that bad and this draft is deep in OLB
Any combination of Tackle and OLB in the first and BPA in the second and sign a solid Guard via Free agency and fire Forester.
Share 49ersWebzone