LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 161 users in the forums

Ndamukong Suh

Let's hope we can draft this guy - we really need a pass rusher

LINK
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

LINK

We could do without the two personal fouls within about 2 minutes of each other though. While he did seem to create havoc, they were being pushed around alot.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

LINK

We could do without the two personal fouls within about 2 minutes of each other though. While he did seem to create havoc, they were being pushed around alot.

That first sack was a coverage sack. QB ran right into him.
I pray the 49ers get Suh. They have passed on true NT prospects in the past. Soap and Franklin are playing okay so far, but this guy gives the 49ers that legit NT they have been lacking.

Right now he is numero uno on my list. And Carolina is making sure that becomes a reality
Suh looks like he could be a great one but isn't he a better fit in a 4-3
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
I pray the 49ers get Suh. They have passed on true NT prospects in the past. Soap and Franklin are playing okay so far, but this guy gives the 49ers that legit NT they have been lacking.

Right now he is numero uno on my list. And Carolina is making sure that becomes a reality

Doesn't seem like a 3-4 NT, maybe a DE
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

Doesn't seem like a 3-4 NT, maybe a DE

He looks like good player. Not sure if he can play 3-4 Nose tackle or not?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Suh is for sure a 3-4 DE prospect.

The main problem the 49ers have if they do draft him is if they let Franklin walk, and use Sopoaga at NT with Francois to back him up (yikes!)

LE: Smith/McDonald
NT: Sopoaga/RJF
RE: Suh/Balmer
He plays nose tackle in a 34 right now.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Suh is for sure a 3-4 DE prospect.

The main problem the 49ers have if they do draft him is if they let Franklin walk, and use Sopoaga at NT with Francois to back him up (yikes!)

LE: Smith/McDonald
NT: Sopoaga/RJF
RE: Suh/Balmer

As the first person to utter Suh's name on this website, I completely agree that he would be an excellent addition to our team and feel that he could certainly handle the NT due to his combination of quickness and brute strength. But as it stands right now, it appears that RT is a much more serious need and there is simply no way that Suh lasts past the top 5 picks. Addionally, with the way that Franklin is playing right now, I feel that the need for an NT is significantly diminshed and there is no way that we will be letting him walk.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Our NT will come via through free agency.
I like Suh, but I don't think he's our best option right now.

With the way Carolina is playing we might have the option of picking him however.
good player but his services arnt required on our team in our D he would take over smith or mcdonald (hes an end in 3-4) no way he takes over smith and mcdonald is playing too good for him to take over in first round we need a RT and if we dont get berry or mays maybe an OLB
How the hell do you pronounce his name?
Originally posted by RayFinkle:
How the hell do you pronounce his name?

The product of parents from Cameroon and Jamaica, Ndamukong Suh (pronounced En-dom-ah-ken Soo)
Share 49ersWebzone