LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Oregon-Boise St Game Prospects

I wanted to open up this thread for those watching tonight.

Almost halftime in the Oregon-Boise State game. Not seeing many serious pro prospects in this game, but one is leaping out:

Oregon FS TJ Ward is the best player on the field, and it is not even close. The kid plays really well in run support, has a broken up pass, and hits like a train. NFLDraftScout.com lists him as a 4th round prospects, but a performance like this is impressive and will raise his stock.

Someone to keep an eye on this season if Goldson does not pan out.
also, some other good prospects IMO in this game are Thurmond the Oregon CB, Kyle Wilson, BSU CB and LaGarrette Blount, Oregon RB.
Ward carried off the field by two trainers. Didn't put any pressure. Looks to have busted up his ankle or foot.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
also, some other good prospects IMO in this game are Thurmond the Oregon CB, Kyle Wilson, BSU CB and LaGarrette Blount, Oregon RB.

well his antics after the game are definitely going to hurt his stock
Originally posted by teeohh:

Yea, that was unwarranted. Too much of a hothead for me.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by teeohh:

Yea, that was unwarranted. Too much of a hothead for me.

The guy did seem to taunt him a bit, but definitely too much of a hot head
Sure is nice to have college football back, can't wait for Saturday!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Sure is nice to have college football back, can't wait for Saturday!

me 2, me 2, cant wait for sat to get here, some good games, im looking forward to the ALABAMA/VT game, two top 10 teams battling.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Ward carried off the field by two trainers. Didn't put any pressure. Looks to have busted up his ankle or foot.

He is on my Niner watch list, no updates on the injury yet.

Blount, what an idiot.

PS: as a side note, Nick Reed was tearing up the Raiders on the pre-season game last night. Always around the ball. They have him as an undersized DE.
Man this game and that SC game really disappointed gotta get a better line up than this next year.

• Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Man this game and that SC game really disappointed gotta get a better line up than this next year.

I don't know, the SC game I'll give you but Oregon-Boise State was supposed to be a shootout. Nobody could have seen that ugliness coming.
Blount looks like a great prospext....

for Dana White and the UFC!!!!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Blount looks like a great prospext....

for Dana White and the UFC!!!!

He might have flushed his career down the toilet.
7th rounder..i dont mind
Doesn't Singletary want us to hit em' in the mouth in the running game?

Share 49ersWebzone