There are 150 users in the forums

COULD WE BE THE FIRST TEAM

• volniner
  • Info N/A
This post doesn't mean that's what I want to happen or think will happen. I also don't look through the red colored glasses that most on here do. Most of the people on here think we are just all of a sudden going to be a lot better and make the playoffs. I don't and I hope I'm really wrong. We can't say right now that we are any better at any position than we were last year.
Is it possible? yes... Is it probable? HELL NAW!!!!!

Originally posted by volniner:
This post doesn't mean that's what I want to happen or think will happen. I also don't look through the red colored glasses that most on here do. Most of the people on here think we are just all of a sudden going to be a lot better and make the playoffs. I don't and I hope I'm really wrong. We can't say right now that we are any better at any position than we were last year.

I agree we didn't drastically improve, but we didn't lose ground on our division foes either and think we've got a solid chance of improving with this quiet but solid offseason. Now the Panthers could surprise and grant us the gift of a top-5 pick, but they still have enough firepower to make a run themselves too. Peppers will be playing for a contract, and they've got a scary running game, which should help keep them out of the basement. I'm guessing we end up with two picks in the teens, or if we're lucky our own pick will be in the 20's (wishful thinking).
hopefully the Panthers suck it up next year and we got the number 1 pick.
  • volniner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by manzano16:
Originally posted by volniner:

I agree we didn't drastically improve, but we didn't lose ground on our division foes either and think we've got a solid chance of improving with this quiet but solid offseason. Now the Panthers could surprise and grant us the gift of a top-5 pick, but they still have enough firepower to make a run themselves too. Peppers will be playing for a contract, and they've got a scary running game, which should help keep them out of the basement. I'm guessing we end up with two picks in the teens, or if we're lucky our own pick will be in the 20's (wishful thinking).

Some of what you say is very true but if we didn't gain ground how do people on here think we are going to the playoffs? Zona is better than we are and if hasselback is healthy seattle is prob better than we are. I just don't think we will be improved enough to overtake our division. Again JMO.
Originally posted by Apples:
Originally posted by billybonka:
wrong forum

ttyl,
billyb

LOL, is that your new sig? I hope so, cause that s**t is sick.
lol maybe
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If we did, you can be sure we would trade one of them away. That would be A LOT of money invested into two rookies.
Here's a question.....Has a team that won the Superbowl ever had the #1 pick the following year because of a trade??
IBTL

..... i've allways wanted to post that

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by marshniners24:
IBTL

And on that note, welcome to the Webzone.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
IBTL

Thanks I guess, been here for a while now just havent had the opportunity to post it. haha
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
IBTL

Thanks I guess, been here for a while now just havent had the opportunity to post it. haha

Sorry just pointing out you must be new here if you've been waiting to post that.
IBTL

Sorry just pointing out you must be new here if you've been waiting to post that.

Its cool. I rarely post, mostly read
Originally posted by Mike8016:
hopefully the Panthers suck it up next year and we got the number 1 pick.
Share 49ersWebzone