I gave it an A
1. The Niners stayed true to their philosophy of BPA
2. We got a franchise # 1 WR no one thought we had a chance at. Just ask yourselves, how many more TDs or yards a game is he good for. I think Steve Young said it best, 7 more points a game, coupled with our defense and we are a playoff team.
3. Wasn't pschyed about giving up a 4th, but we have two 1s next year in what should be a strong draft.
4. I have to imagine the Niners scout team knows more about every player available than 99.9 percent of us (except MadDog.. ) So if they dont take a player at an obvious position of need (OLB,OT) you have to believe they dont think highly of that person.
5. Nate Davis - He had two bad games, but his stats say BALLER! Is he our first black QB?
There no way to really grade this draft on talent alone an hour after the 2nd day ended, but I like that we are drafting with purpose and a strick philosophy- A.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 26, 2009 at 18:42:42 ]