LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Where are the Saints trolls that were lurking our forum a couple of days ago?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kray28:
Anyways...I didn't see anything dirty about how we played them. It's kind of funny that they would be crying about dirty play though....their safety (Roman Harper. dude that got trucked by Davis on the Catch III) is one of the league's more notorious cheapshots, and they have a bunch of other guys on their D that were running their mouths during the game for what reason I have no idea.

Their punk coach mercilessly blitzed our starting QB in a freaking preseason game just because our new coach didn't call him or whatever.

They deserve to go out the way they went out....like some classless b***hes.

I'm sure Payton will think twice about trying to teach someone a lesson in preseason next time.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The Niners will rock you like a hurricane...

Too soon?

You are classless douche bag. How about we stop caring about the Saints, and instead, we celebrate the 49ers victory? We are 49ers fans, remember?

lol Amp is a one of the best posters on the internet. Simmer down.
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The Niners will rock you like a hurricane...

Too soon?

You are classless douche bag. How about we stop caring about the Saints, and instead, we celebrate the 49ers victory? We are 49ers fans, remember?

lol Amp is a one of the best posters on the internet. Simmer down.

it is! YES
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I'm sure Payton will think twice about trying to teach someone a lesson in preseason next time.

HA great point.
Originally posted by Sugatis:

HA great point.

this. Don't f**k with a team that has been knocking people out of games all year or you end up like this:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

HA great point.

this. Don't f**k with a team that has been knocking people out of games all year or you end up like this:

That hit is so awesome. Notice how he doesn't just run into him to make the hit. He accelerates through him and jumps into it. Just awesome. ...

HA great point.

Originally posted by niner4life21:

HA great point.

SPLAT!
Celebrating Drew Brees' birthday

http://blackandgold.com/saints/40423-happy-birthday-drew-brees.html
Originally posted by Superniner69:
They should not be crying. They played a good game. I am embarrassed to see how dirty we played yesterday. Harbaugh is showing his true colors of a little prick. We got away with a lot of dirty hits. They do not deserve to be in the championship game.

This is not 2 hand touch or flag football. If seeing someone getting hit bothers you then go back to your Lifetime channel.

Originally posted by flow:
Saints fans are unbelievable; check out their forum:

Now we get to watch the Packers destroy the 49ers..

ahhhh wrong again there lil buddy!!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by niner4life21:

HA great point.

SPLAT!

Originally posted by Chief:
We found one, a Saints fan!

Yeah this idiot started posting literally right after the final whistle blew.
Sore loser.
On to the Next..... We need to find them Giant Trolls.

Loved this hit, Was wishing they showed it in the Highlights.
Share 49ersWebzone