LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Going after Welker?!

ProFootballCentral @PFCentral

The San Francisco 49ers will make a good push to get free agent WR Wes Welker to visit with them once free agency begins.

Hmmmmmmmm......
Pro Football Central is trash
LOL
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Pro Football Central is trash

This, tehy just make stupid ass statements with noting to back it up, dont waste your time following them
I doubt it, with kyle williams and manningham coming back...
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
I doubt it, with kyle williams and manningham coming back...

I agree...we need a big bodied wide out...
this to me seems like a smokescreen so we can go after someone we really want...why would we need another small slot reciever? we have 3
don't understand this. need someone to stretch the field.
blah blah blah
There is no credibility to this what so ever! This is like saying we will also look to bring in Bowe or Mike Wallace!

Hmmmmm. Has anyone here actually seen Wes Welker play? He would have been the 9ers leading receiver regardless of where he lined up this year. Probably next year too despite age and 1 major knee reconstruction. He returns punts (well). He has a fantastic work ethic. He would be a great influence on CK. He is the kind of player that builds championship rosters. He still has a couple of years left. Probably too expensive though. Not sure Welker goes after a badly thrown ball the way he used too. But he still catches everything in traffic if he isn't asked to lay himself out.
F........ no !!
I would rather go after Edelman
Crabtree > Welker
The 49ers need a deep threat.
rumors galore
Share 49ersWebzone