LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

WZ High Rollers Baseball League (I need your cell # and SSN - LA)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I might be interested...what kind of league are you starting James? Could you provide some info? Keepers? How many? H2H or Roto? Rules on SP?

What do you mean?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
I might be interested...what kind of league are you starting James? Could you provide some info? Keepers? How many? H2H or Roto? Rules on SP?

What do you mean?

Like in crzy's league - we have rule that you can not have more than 8 SPs on the roster...do we have something in place for this league as well?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

What do you mean?

Like in crzy's league - we have rule that you can not have more than 8 SPs on the roster...do we have something in place for this league as well?

I think we should. You? This isn't a league I'm setting rules and we go with that, I'm kinda leaving it open. Everyone can chime in so we have the best league possible.

So far, I know it'll be roto, 4 keepers, and likely have 8 SP.

What do you mean?

I think we should. You? This isn't a league I'm setting rules and we go with that, I'm kinda leaving it open. Everyone can chime in so we have the best league possible.

draft?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

What do you mean?

draft?

I'd prefer a WZ draft. Considering this is for $, I think it'd be smart to allow everybody to think out each pick.
Why have keepers? If its for money....just do a redraft every year? tooo many keeper leaues already
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Why have keepers? If its for money....just do a redraft every year? tooo many keeper leaues already

Because keepers are awesome!
Redraft league!!!! Lets vote!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Actually I think ninerlifer is right. I'm in too many keeper leagues. Would be cool to have a redraft money league where every year you get a completely new team.
Originally posted by crzy:
Actually I think ninerlifer is right. I'm in too many keeper leagues. Would be cool to have a redraft money league where every year you get a completely new team.

I'm starting to dig it too

count me in
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I agree with Don, crzy, and V - redraft will be cool. I don't even know when was the last time I did a redraft. But, before I throw my hat in - I need to make sure I've enough time for 2 leagues.

When are you planning to start the draft James?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well, I wanted keepers mainly because that's what I'm used to. I'm down whenever. Just wanna get some guys in, figure out rules etc and go from there
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
We gotta move this along James. A month left and two other drafts ongoing.
[ Edited by crzy on Feb 25, 2013 at 8:14 AM ]
if you need another player I'm down with anything

I need to gamble because deep down inside I'm smarter than everyone
Share 49ersWebzone