There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kaep or Romo?

Kaep(assuming he starts) or Romo at home against a porous Eagles team? I started Palmer last week over Romo(like an idiot) and the difference in points was Palmer(7) and Romo(33). I lost by 25 and missed out on a potential bye week in my league. But I just dropped Palmer and swooped up Kaep. Who would you guys start? I can't miss the playoffs, so I'm leaning towards just going with Kaep for the hell of it, but who would you say is a better start?
Originally posted by est1985:
Kaep(assuming he starts) or Romo at home against a porous Eagles team? I started Palmer last week over Romo(like an idiot) and the difference in points was Palmer(7) and Romo(33). I lost by 25 and missed out on a potential bye week in my league. But I just dropped Palmer and swooped up Kaep. Who would you guys start? I can't miss the playoffs, so I'm leaning towards just going with Kaep for the hell of it, but who would you say is a better start?

Romo. Did you see that Eagles secondary against Carolina? I guarantee 250 Yards and 2 tds as a minimum. Probably 300 and 3.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM ]
Kap in all formats. His air+ground totals will rival RG IIIs numbers.
Kaep...tried picking him up to back up RGIII...dude in front of me grabbed him

I agree with zilla
I'm trying to decide between Schaub and Kaep.

Schaub has a nice matchup vs Ten and has quietly been performing well with some big games, but Kaep could put up decent rushing stats on top of a hopefully solid pass game. I'm a little nervous about Kaep though, as many players drop off after their first few games once there is more tape on'em etc.

They're both good plays this week, but I'd obviously like to maximize my points.

Suggestions?
[ Edited by mug0mug on Nov 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM ]
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Romo