LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

V. Jackson or T. Richardson as Flex?

With A. Foster and D. Martin as my RB's/AJ Green and D. Thomas as my WR's I have a critical matchup in my division sitting at 8-2 this weekend. I have in my flex spot V. Jackson vs Carolina's horrid secondary and T. Richardson against Dallas. Both are away games but I am thinking about going with Jackson. Would you guys start Jackson or Richardson?
I think VJax has the better match-up, but it is hard not going with the solid RB with guaranteed touches.

I, personally, would roll with Richardson, but I can see why it is a tough call.
Yeah I know and would normally roll with Richardson but Carolina's secondary is so horrid. I could really see 2 TDs minimal against Carolina.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah I know and would normally roll with Richardson but Carolina's secondary is so horrid. I could really see 2 TDs minimal against Carolina.

Totally understandable. Stick with your gut would be my suggestion.
I got a whole 4 points more starting Jackson...

Made the right call then. Was looking hairy until that big drive at the end of regulation lol.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Made the right call then. Was looking hairy until that big drive at the end of regulation lol.

I know I went crazy when he caught that TD and 2 point conversion. He went from like 10-20 points in the matter of minutes lol.
Share 49ersWebzone