Maybe throw in Miles Austin too to sweeten the pot.
P.S. Baltimore's defense sucks. Drop them.
[ Edited by baltien on Nov 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM ]
There are 699 users in the forums
Originally posted by baltien:
I'd start Decker over Green right now. Or, I'd package Green and Eli for a better QB.
Maybe throw in Miles Austin too to sweeten the pot.
P.S. Baltimore's defense sucks. Drop them.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by baltien:
I'd start Decker over Green right now. Or, I'd package Green and Eli for a better QB.
Maybe throw in Miles Austin too to sweeten the pot.
P.S. Baltimore's defense sucks. Drop them.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by baltien:
I'd start Decker over Green right now. Or, I'd package Green and Eli for a better QB.
Maybe throw in Miles Austin too to sweeten the pot.
P.S. Baltimore's defense sucks. Drop them.
Seriously. Green is a true #1. He's a stud. I'd feel comfortable starting him every week, regardless of match-up or who else I have on my team.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yep. I love Decker and think he is a top 10 WR but you cant start him over Green.
lol
Originally posted by Marsh:Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Originally posted by Ninerjohn:Yep. I love Decker and think he is a top 10 WR but you cant start him over Green.
in fantasy or real life?lol
real life lol