LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

In the 'Zone I trust... (trade)

He wants Alfred Morris and Philip Rivers. He is offering Ryan Fitzpatrick and Vick Ballard.

My thought is that this could be worth it considering 5 of Fitz's remaining 7 games are at home where he's deadly. And all of his remaining games are against pretty weak defenses (Miami and Seattle being the toughest).

Morris has been a solid contributor for me, but has fallen off in recent weeks. Still, I view him as a valuable part of my three-headed monster rushing attack along with Marshawn Lynch and Trent Richardson.

FYI, Rivers is my starting QB.

Ballard I think is a decent RB (gets lots of touches with Donald Brown hurt), but he doesn't score very many TD's (only one this season). Of course that could change if Brown is out awhile.

So what do you guys think? Go or no go?
[ Edited by baltien on Nov 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM ]
Morris is too solid to b trading for Ballard. Doubt you will gain much with Fitz.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Nov 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM ]
No, don't do it (aye) please don't do it
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM ]
NO! Not even close!
dafuq man
Originally posted by marshniners24:
NO! Not even close!

this bro, he aint even serious with that offer
  • Garce
  • Veteran
this is a retarded trade offer and you should berate your friend for offering you such a retarded trade
Turns out I was able to get Josh Freeman for Heath Miller straight up (Vernon Davis is my other TE), so it worked out.

Thanks for all the replies.
Originally posted by Garcia:
this is a retarded trade offer and you should berate your friend for offering you such a retarded trade

LOL. That's harsh dude.
Horrible deal. Why would you even consider that?

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Moot point now, but I was considering it because Rivers is terrible, and I have two other good RB's so losing one isn't the end of the world.

Ryan Fitzpatrick would have definitely been an upgrade over Philip "Pick 6" Rivers.
Originally posted by baltien:

Moot point now, but I was considering it because Rivers is terrible, and I have two other good RB's so losing one isn't the end of the world.

Ryan Fitzpatrick would have definitely been an upgrade over Philip "Pick 6" Rivers.

Ryan Fitzpatrick isnt an upgrade over anyone.

Yet simultaneously Philip Rivers is a downgrade of everyone.

....and here we are.
Seriously. Worst trade ever. You hold the upper hand based off of value alone
Originally posted by baltien:

Yet simultaneously Philip Rivers is a downgrade of everyone.

....and here we are.

Even if you feel that is a fair trade, WE ALL know you can get a better trade elsewhere. Don't lower your standards that far just because Rivers has turned into a cuckold
Share 49ersWebzone