There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Potential Huge Trade (s) ....

  • gage
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,475
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,400 for gage.
Originally posted by Garcia:
What about this:

Matt Ryan + Fred Jackson

Receive
Drew Brees

I'm guessing you'd put either Jones, Green, or Ballard in at the flex. Depending on how scoring goes in your league (and with Jackson in a timeshare) the gain from Ryan to Brees may be bigger than the drop off from Jackson to one of those guys. Who would the other guy drop? Could you weasel someone else in? I usually try to find that out when I make a uneven trade like this, because the guy he drops may be someone else that could help you.
  • gage
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,475
Just got offered this:

I give Cruz, Bradshaw, Wallace, and Turner
I get AP, Miles Austin, Miller

Wallace and Turner don't start on my team, and I have decent depth at RB. I'd have to pick up another WR, Mike Williams, Amendola, James Jones, and Tidus Young are FA right now so I could get one of them

I downgrade at WR, but upgrade at RB and TE. I'll ask him who he's dropping, too, and see if he'll throw 'em in.

Yay or nay?
[ Edited by gage on Nov 1, 2012 at 7:06 PM ]
  • gage
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,475
My team:
Gore, Bradshaw, Turner, LeShoure, R Jennings, A Green, Mendenhall
Cruz, Marshall, Wallace, Maclin
Pettigrew

His Team:

AP, Morris, DMC, F Jackson
Austin, D Jackson, D Moore, Stevie Johnson
Gate, Miller
I wouldnt. You can do better
  • gage
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,475
You think I could do better from him or in general? I'd like to get Morris in it as well somehow.
Originally posted by gage:
You think I could do better from him or in general? I'd like to get Morris in it as well somehow.

From him and in general lol

You're giving up an awful lot for an upgrade at RB and TE
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 1, 2012 at 8:54 PM ]
  • gage
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,475
Lol, you're definitely right. Now that I think about it, Cruz and AP are pretty even value, Wallace and Austin are pretty much a wash, and Turner and Miller are pretty close too. I'm pretty much handing him Bradshaw.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,323
Originally posted by gage:
I'm guessing you'd put either Jones, Green, or Ballard in at the flex. Depending on how scoring goes in your league (and with Jackson in a timeshare) the gain from Ryan to Brees may be bigger than the drop off from Jackson to one of those guys. Who would the other guy drop? Could you weasel someone else in? I usually try to find that out when I make a uneven trade like this, because the guy he drops may be someone else that could help you.

Im kinda thinking ahead on this.

Playoff time. The last game of the season, Matt Ryan could sit and Brees could still be throwing for records + trying to get his team a wildcard spot


that is my main concern.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,323
Money League 12 Teams
Record 7-2

MY TEAM

Matt Ryan
Arian Foster
Matt Forte
Brandon Marshall
Julio Jones
Aaron Hernandez
Flex: Fred Jackson

Bench
James Jones
Lance Moore
Vick Ballard
Alex Green
Ben Tate
Christian Ponder
Brandon Pettigrew

I got offered a trade:

Send
Brandon Marshall

Receive
Victor Cruz, Mikel LeShoure

His Team

RGIII
LeSean McCoy, Adrian Peterson
Roddy White, Cruz,

Thoughts?
I'm thinking no.

Anyway I can make a trade for LeSean McCoy and keep Forte + Foster?
[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM ]
^^Dude just start James Jones in the Flex
Originally posted by YungAce:
^^Dude just start James Jones in the Flex

this wtf
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,323
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
^^Dude just start James Jones in the Flex

this wtf

i got lance moore going tonight.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
^^Dude just start James Jones in the Flex

this wtf

i got lance moore going tonight.

FFR
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,323
Originally posted by marshniners24:
FFR

lol. went with my gut. EMB FWIW TBPH IDGAF
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,323
I KEEP GETTING OFFERS.

OF ALL, THIS ONE SEEMS MOST INTRIGUING.


Send
Matt Ryan + Fred Jackson

Recieve
Drew Brees
Steelers D

(earlier this year I traded this guy DeSean Jackson + Andre Brown for Julio Jones... has one of the worst teams in the league)
[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM ]