There are 918 users in the forums
WZ Basketball 2013
Jan 22, 2013 at 7:34 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
forgot to set my lineups on Monday again. Stupid holidays always mess me up
Jan 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
- MoistButtCheeks
- MoistButtLeaks
- Posts: 57,486
is it customary to not be able to pick up and start a player before his game starts?
this is irritating to me
this is irritating to me
Jan 24, 2013 at 7:16 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
is it customary to not be able to pick up and start a player before his game starts?
this is irritating to me
from the free agent list? If you get a player from the free agents he isnt available until the next day
Jan 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
is it customary to not be able to pick up and start a player before his game starts?
this is irritating to me
You can only pick up players to play the following day, not right before a game. This isn't fantasy football
Jan 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM
- MoistButtCheeks
- MoistButtLeaks
- Posts: 57,486
Originally posted by crzy:Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:is it customary to not be able to pick up and start a player before his game starts?
this is irritating to me
You can only pick up players to play the following day, not right before a game. This isn't fantasy football
Why?
So you're just ass out if 1 of your players is a game time no go.
Mar 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
We need to give this leauge some love here....
Mar 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by ninerlifer:We need to give this leauge some love here....
basketball just isn't as popular on here this year for some reason
Mar 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
I know I really haven't watched any games at all this year, or followed the score....I do know I'm in 1st place in this league....with only two waiver pickups this year
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:44 AM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
it is only out of respect to those of you fighting for a playoff spot/seed that I'm even setting my lineups
Mar 12, 2013 at 3:50 PM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
I'm fighting to hang on to that 6th seed.
Mar 18, 2013 at 3:08 PM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
I made the playoffs
Mar 18, 2013 at 3:09 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Fincham11:I made the playoffs
:(
Mar 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Sorry james
Mar 22, 2013 at 5:07 PM
- Knowledge
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,708
If a spot opens up I WANT IN
Mar 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
Hopin' to advance tonight