There are 252 users in the forums

Thoughts on my FF team

10 team .5 PPR league with 4 points for passing TDs, I was 10th pick.

QBs

M. Ryan
J. Freeman

RBs

M. Forte
R. Matthews
K. Smith
S. Vereen
L. Blount
R. Brown

WRs

J. Jones
D. Thomas
St. Johnson
J. Blackmon

TEs

J. Graham
J. Witten

K

G. Hartley

Def

SF

Any thoughts/comments appreciated
Not bad, no real studs but good team none the less.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Matt Ryan is pretty underrated
4000 yards and nearly 30 TDs last year, only 12 picks...

I think he will have a career year.

I'd see if you can trade either graham or witten for RB help, but if you kept the team the way it is you have 2 solid RBs and 1 solid WR, DThomas - who knows what your going to get.

I think he will be good this year, but I think Decker is PMs favorite target.
Agree with Garcia. Once Witten shows he is healthy and productive, look to move him to a team in need of a TE for some RB help.

Although, if you can start a TE in a flex spot, playing both Graham and Witten in a ppr league is not a bad option at all.

QB - Ryan
RB - Forte
RB - Mathews
WR - Jones
WR - Thomas or Johnson (depending on match-up)
TE - Graham
Flex - Witten

That isn't too shabby at all. Just hope Mathews can get and stay healthy and I think your team is in pretty good shape.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Agree with Garcia. Once Witten shows he is healthy and productive, look to move him to a team in need of a TE for some RB help.

Although, if you can start a TE in a flex spot, playing both Graham and Witten in a ppr league is not a bad option at all.

QB - Ryan
RB - Forte
RB - Mathews
WR - Jones
WR - Thomas or Johnson (depending on match-up)
TE - Graham
Flex - Witten

That isn't too shabby at all. Just hope Mathews can get and stay healthy and I think your team is in pretty good shape.

Stevie Johnson isn't a bad #2 or flex as well. (in PPR)
I think Ryan was a steal, he has 2 top WRs a good RB & TE, plus he plays in a dome and with an up tempo offense. I am hoping he will be this years Stafford.

The Starting lineups are
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 Flex

I am leaning towards Johnson/Smith in the flex for now. I got Witten in the 12 round so figured I could gamble on him there and hopefully move him mid season. I am concerned about Matthews and I didn't love Forte at 10 but the first 9 picks were Rodgers/Rice/Foster/McCoy/Brady/Brees/Calvin Johnson/Chris Johnson/McFadden so I figured didn't have much of a better choice there.
Originally posted by joey82:
I think Ryan was a steal, he has 2 top WRs a good RB & TE, plus he plays in a dome and with an up tempo offense. I am hoping he will be this years Stafford.

The Starting lineups are
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 Flex

I am leaning towards Johnson/Smith in the flex for now. I got Witten in the 12 round so figured I could gamble on him there and hopefully move him mid season. I am concerned about Matthews and I didn't love Forte at 10 but the first 9 picks were Rodgers/Rice/Foster/McCoy/Brady/Brees/Calvin Johnson/Chris Johnson/McFadden so I figured didn't have much of a better choice there.

Sounds like a solid plan. Witten in the 12th is a no brainier. I LOVE Ryan this year.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Aug 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone