Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 495 users in the forums

Help with Rookies...

Trent Richardson and Doug Martin are projected for big roles in their offenses, especially Richardson if he can get healthy.

Blackmon deserves a look even if he's QB blows.
yeah like DaManRathman said Richardson and Martin, RBs have a huge value. Rooks like Trent and Martin will be killer in future years. Luck in the future and RG3 also. I would personally stay away from rookie WRs, Blackmon came in late, and Gabbert isn't exacltly the ideal QB. Floyd hasn't impressed in camp or preseason for Arizona. Wright signed late for Tennessee, AJ hasn't show much yet. Only one I like is Brian Quick, Rams 2nd rd pick, 33rd overall. He looks like a nice WR, but he also has come along slowly.

Unfortunately this years draft didn't have much fantasy value right off the get go. Everyone figured Blackmon would be a monster, but going to Jacksonville and signing late killed him.
I like Martin because I think he might be good for PPR league. I don't know how Richardson is with catching or how they will use him. I will go after Luck or RG3. In Our league, all the top QBs are taken so I need to grab one and hope he develops. I might also take a stab at wright now that Locker is the QB. I get to keep one rookie on my roster from this year, for free next year. My first year I had Jimmy Graham so I kept him for Free the next year. It was a great pick. This year I have Torrey Smith who is ok but I would like to do better this year.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I like Martin because I think he might be good for PPR league. I don't know how Richardson is with catching or how they will use him. I will go after Luck or RG3. In Our league, all the top QBs are taken so I need to grab one and hope he develops. I might also take a stab at wright now that Locker is the QB. I get to keep one rookie on my roster from this year, for free next year. My first year I had Jimmy Graham so I kept him for Free the next year. It was a great pick. This year I have Torrey Smith who is ok but I would like to do better this year.

Richardson will get tons of touches running and receiving, IF his health holds up.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
David Wilson doe. Bradshaw will probably get hurt again and he'll get some touches even if he doesnt

I like Pead also but with Steven Jackson there I don't think hell get that many touches
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone