There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

webzone bosses, and erwin

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
1st place, son
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
Originally posted by ImaMod:
1st place, son


I'ma coming for ya.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Garcia:

I'ma coming for ya.

Im playing boast this week
Should be a good match up.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
Rubb,

Matt Stafford and Andre Johnson

for Aaron McRodgers and Gweg Jennings.

?
Someone trade me a running back now!!!
Originally posted by Garcia:
Rubb,

Matt Stafford and Andre Johnson

for Aaron McRodgers and Gweg Jennings.

?

I am waiting for my pic to come around. I cannot do this trade you speak of, you trying to canalize on me and a moment of weakness cuz they are f**king me hard.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I am waiting for my pic to come around. I cannot do this trade you speak of, you trying to canalize on me and a moment of weakness cuz they are f**king me hard.

Were you drunk at the time of this post?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
worst trade ever... gleam
No one else offered me anything.
That is an awful trade
He wanted Gerhart
I voted against the trade, totally uneven.
Originally posted by pelos21:
No one else offered me anything.

Throw some trade offers around in that case.

I don't really see why you would want to move Ryan, but if you do, you have to know he's the 5th highest scoring player in the entire NFL thus far this season. You should look to get equal value for him. This trade lands you AP's backup RB and a back up QB for your team behind Rivers, in exchange for one of the highest scoring players in FF this year. You should have asked for one of his elite backs in exchange for Ryan, that would have been an understandable trade at least.

This trade should not be allowed to go through and hopefully it won't.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Sep 22, 2012 at 9:25 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by pelos21:
No one else offered me anything.

You should have sent trades.

Does it show how many people veto?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Throw some trade offers around in that case.

I don't really see why you would want to move Ryan, but if you do, you have to know he's the 5th highest scoring player in the entire NFL thus far this season. You should look to get equal value for him. This trade lands you AP's backup RB and a back up QB for your team behind Rivers, in exchange for one of the highest scoring players in FF this year. You should have asked for one of his elite backs in exchange for Ryan, that would have been an understandable trade at least.

This trade should not be allowed to go through and hopefully it won't.

If someone wants to make a terrible trade, thats there own prerogative.
Unless, you think there is some shenanigans going on...