-
YungAce
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Donald brown available for a receiver
Greg Little lets go
-
Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 28,036
who iz i playing week one?
-
pelos21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,750
Matt Ryan and Alshon Jeffrey are on the block. Looking for RB.
-
pelos21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,750
Who is been fweago?
-
YungAce
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by pelos21:
Who is been fweago?
D
-
DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 60,617
Andre Johnson open for trade
-
DRnSFw
- BlessUp
-
- Posts: 68,688
two bay area powerhouse's going head to head in week one!
one called the Bay Area Home for quite some time, till he took his talents down to So.Cal
the other still resides in the bay!
should make for a good battle!
-
Rubberneck36
- HOF
-
- Posts: 141,822
I have a serious question...If I thouroughly spank the s**t out of toe week 1, will you guys lose respect for him as a commish? I dont want to damage his image in our league is what I'm saying.
-
pelos21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,750
I might.
-
DaManRathman
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,877
probably....
-
ImaMod
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 10,482
Lol no
-
teeohh
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,874
You're going down brochacho
-
Rubberneck36
- HOF
-
- Posts: 141,822
lolz
-
YungAce
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 46,920
who's this christian punk? he's going to get dealt with
-
DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 60,617
me vs. damanrath
more points in tonights game
Victor Cruz (me) or Dez Bryant (rath) ?