There are 180 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

so is nobody seriously interested in either one of these?

Texeira
Zobrist
Altuve
A. Cabrera
LaRoche
Morse
Pence

Harrison
Capuano
Valverde

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Updated trade block:
AJ Pierzynski
Josh Willingham
Josh Reddick
Matt Joyce
Anthony Rizzo
Jose Bautista

Jarrod Parker
Matt Latos
Yovani Galalrdo
Ryan Cook
Todd Wilhelmsen
Andrew Bailey
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Might make sense to just eliminate divisions next year and just have the top 6 teams advance. Might have a team with a losing record make the playoffs.

Out of 12 teams - 6 make playoffs. It's bound to happen sometimes that the sixth seed is at .500 or below.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Might make sense to just eliminate divisions next year and just have the top 6 teams advance. Might have a team with a losing record make the playoffs.

Out of 12 teams - 6 make playoffs. It's bound to happen sometimes that the sixth seed is at .500 or below.

Right now there are 7 teams with .500 or better records and 2 of them would not make the playoffs but would lose out to a team 2 games under .500. I dont care all that much but I just think its better to have the top 6 make the playoffs like we have in the WZ league.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Right now there are 7 teams with .500 or better records and 2 of them would not make the playoffs but would lose out to a team 2 games under .500. I dont care all that much but I just think its better to have the top 6 make the playoffs like we have in the WZ league.

If you want the top 6 teams to go to the playoffs, then it should be based solely on the pts total - not on the record.

If you want the top 6 teams to go to the playoffs, then it should be based solely on the pts total - not on the record.

Not if it is a Head to Head League. Record should still be first and points should be the tie breaker.

boy I would love to make this argument
This league is giving me a little insight into how it must feel to be on death row. My team is terrible (injuries haven't helped) and appears doomed after yet another heavy defeat, then I check the standings and see I'm still in a tie for first with a terrible, losing record. Can't I just be put out of my misery?
Originally posted by redrose49er:
This league is giving me a little insight into how it must feel to be on death row. My team is terrible (injuries haven't helped) and appears doomed after yet another heavy defeat, then I check the standings and see I'm still in a tie for first with a terrible, losing record. Can't I just be put out of my misery?

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Well I can't keep Jose Bautista cause I'm keeping upton in the 2nd and Cabrera in the 1st. Should've thought of that before I traded for him

Does anyone want him?

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Well I can't keep Jose Bautista cause I'm keeping upton in the 2nd and Cabrera in the 1st. Should've thought of that before I traded for him

Does anyone want him?

Not while he is hurt. Who knows when he will be back
Jon Lester... you better not suck like you have most of the year. Lynn has been good to me but had to take a shot at the bigger upside.
Boise, just saw your offer, contimplating it big time.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I would trade for Jose Bautsta but I'm not sure if he returns this year and I don't want to get burned
Originally posted by crzy:
I would trade for Jose Bautsta but I'm not sure if he returns this year and I don't want to get burned

Same here. Wrist injuries are so tough to recover from in the short term.
Share 49ersWebzone