There are 196 users in the forums

Dolph Lundgren

I got two teams coming off of playoff bye weeks in first place, championed by Aaron Rodgers. I don't even have backup QB's on those teams - until now.

If the 49ers fail in Seattle, then Bears-Packers becomes meaningless. Now that perfection is out of reach I wouldn't be shocked to see them rest the first team by halftime. As a precaution, I have picked up Josh McCown off of waivers on both those teams. Now the question becomes this: Do I make the swap if we lose?

Hell of a time for this to suddenly become a problem, but I guess that's the risk you run in Fantasy Football if your star players are getting rested at the end of the season. I'm not picking up any players that would go on Saturday because I don't want QB to be locked out if the Packers do indeed end up playing a full game.

Anyone else find themselves in this conundrum?
Any better options breh
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Any better options breh

Well sure there's tons of QBs on the wire, but I'm not going to start Matt Moore tomorrow morning, the 49ers win, then Rodgers plays tomorrow and scores six touchdowns. That's whys I got the button on Luke.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Any better options breh

Well sure there's tons of QBs on the wire, but I'm not going to start Matt Moore tomorrow morning, the 49ers win, then Rodgers plays tomorrow and scores six touchdowns. That's whys I got the button on Luke.

Matt Moore is a legit fantasy option this week. hes facing the Pats, who have a crap pass D, and since MIA will be down big most the game, Moore will be throwing nonstop. plus hes been pretty good.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Any better options breh

Matt Moore is a legit fantasy option this week. hes facing the Pats, who have a crap pass D, and since MIA will be down big most the game, Moore will be throwing nonstop. plus hes been pretty good.

He's doing just that right now...still....

I just couldn't bench Rodgers in a playoff game. Not if there was a chance he would go.
Share 49ersWebzone